- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Special Type 2 Amphibious Tank
Type 2 Ka-Mi
Effects: Provides bonuses against installations
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
An amphibious vehicle developed for landing operations around islands, the 'Special Type 2 Launch', also known as the 'Ka-Mi Tank'.
Equipped with removable floats at the front and back, it allowed landing operations to have armored support.
With watertight construction, it can also be deployed aboard submarines.
- Deal great damage to installation, being an essential component of the "nuke" (see Anti-Installation).
- Slightly increase expedition resources gain.
- Greatly increase Resource Nodes resources gain.
- Slightly increase TP gauge drain during Transport Operations.
- Allow Submarines to participate in the shelling phase against Installations, by launching the tank in battle.
This equipment is often referred to by its official Japanese name "Ka-Mi", or simply as "Tank" (contrasting "landing tanks").
Not to be confused with other "Landing Equipment/Tanks" (see here).
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: Daihatsu Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tank & Landing Force)
From quest: F33
Ranking reward for:
- Oct 2017: 1-5, 6-20
Event reward for:
- Early Fall 2018 Event E-1: Hard
- 2016-03-19: Implemented
|Special Type 2 Amphibious Tank||0||80||90||100||70||5/8||3/4||2x||
|A1||1 + (Average /30)|
|C||1 + (Average /30)|
|Expedition Bonus||1 + (Average /100)|
|Has some observed bonus on some special Resource Nodes gains|