- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
Boasting high-speed performance, the successor of the "Type 99 Dive Bomber", the "Suisei".
It is equipped with a liquid-cooled engine. It is faster than typical fighters, even its Zero-fighter escorts.
Although it is difficult to maintain, its excellence as a carrier-based dive bomber is undeniable. Please do use it as the core of your mobile squadron.
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Akagi Kai, Hiryuu Kai, Hiyou Kai, Junyou Kai, Kaga Kai, Ryuujou Kai, Shouhou Kai, Shoukaku Kai, Souryuu Kai, Taihou, Zuihou Kai, Zuikaku Kai
From quest: C22 (x2, choice), C29 (x2, choice), C31 (x3, choice)
Used to improve: Suisei, Type 0 Fighter Model 62 (Fighter-bomber), Type 2 Reconnaissance Aircraft, Type 99 Dive Bomber (Egusa Squadron), Zero Fighter Model 62 (Fighter-bomber / Iwai Squadron), Bomb-carrying Type 1 Fighter Hayabusa Model III Kai (65th Squadron), Re.2001 CB Kai, Ryuusei
Used by quest: F14, F75, F85, F86, F87
- 2013-04-23: Implemented with initial game release
- 2013-11-01: Stats increased: +2 → +3
- 2019-03-08: Card CG updated
- 2020-11-13: Became improvable and upgradeable to Suisei Model 12A ★+4
|Ise-class Kai Ni
|Upgrades to Suisei Model 12A ★+4|
Although it can be equipped on CVLs in Kancolle, the Suisei's high landing speed made it unsuitable for operation from smaller carriers due to the long flight deck required.