- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
7.7mm Machine Gun
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
An auxiliary anti-aircraft weapon.
This is a small-caliber machine gun installed on early destroyers.
Due to its lack of range and ineffectiveness, upgrades to the 12.7mm machine gun and 25mm Single Autocannon Mount were made.
AA Guns are equipable in RE. They are mainly used to provide "Anti-Air", notably via their AA stat. They:
- Are notably required in most AACI.
- Trigger a tracer-fire effect during air combat.
- Bring an accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
"AA Rocket Launchers" may be described and displayed differently, they still behave like regular AA guns.
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Aoba, Furutaka, Haruna, Hiei, Kinugasa, Kirishima, Kongou, Mutsuki, Tatsuta, Tenryuu
From quest: D30 (x2, choice)
From limited-time quest: 2112 LB02 (x3, choice)
Used to improve: Type 96 Fighter, Type 0 Fighter Model 21, Daihatsu Landing Craft, Type 0 Fighter Model 21 (Skilled), Daihatsu Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tank & Landing Force), Special Type 2 Amphibious Tank
Used by quest: F33, F37, F38, F48, F89, F104
- 2013-04-23: Implemented with initial game release
- 2014-09-12: Stats increased: +1 +0 → +2 +1
- 2016-12-22: Became possible to equip in expansion slots
- 2021-12-10: Became improvable and upgradeable
|7.7mm Machine Gun||0||0||10||10||10||0/1||1/1||-||
|Upgrades to 12.7mm Single Machine Gun Mount|