- Able to perform AACI at Kai Ni. Please see Anti-Air Cut-In for more details.
- Average firepower, torpedo, HP and armour.
- Low ASW.
- Average firepower, torpedo, ASW, HP and armour.
|Visible Fit Bonus|
|5inch Twin Dual-purpose Gun Mount (Concentrated Deployment)||-3||-3||-8|
|GFCS Mk.37 + 5inch Twin Dual-purpose Gun Mount (Concentrated Deployment)||-3||-3||-8|
Hidden Fit Bonuses
- She has accuracy and firepower bonuses when equipped with certain medium guns. Please see Gun Fit Bonuses for mode details.
- At first remodel, she has destroyer-tier Torpedo, slightly higher Firepower but cannot equip seaplanes, making her one of the few light cruisers unable to perform Artillery Spotting, thus limiting her efficacy in surface combat.
- Her low resource consumption makes her very suitable for expeditions, though.
- Furthermore, a decent ASW stat makes able to perform OASW at high-but-before-marriage levels with proper gear.
Tenryuu Kai Ni
- Her second remodel comes with only marginal stat increases except for a massive +40 AA boost, allowing her to perform in an anti-air role as well.
- Please note that, while she gains her own unique Anti-Air Cut-In attacks, those are inferior to the standard one and there's almost never a reason to use them.
- Unlike her sister Tatsuta, she cannot be loaded with Daihatsu.
- Anti-air (Second remodel)
- Required for A8, A20, A24, A50, A51, A89, B11, B16, B41, B43, and B120.
- An option for BQ7.
|My name is Tenryuu. Fufufu, ya scared?|
|I'm the 1st ship of the Tenryuu-class, Tenryuu.
I'll take charge of the destroyers and lead them on an assault in a Torpedo Squadron. My partner is Tatsuta from the same class. I wonder if she's doing her duty properly? Well, I guess that's fine.
|What is it? ...A battle?|
|I gotta get going.|
|Don't leave me behind if you're going on a night battle!|
|Are you interested in my equipment? I mean, they do easily surpass world-class standards! ...What? "They're old"!? ...Not at all.|
|Hey hey! Hurry up and send me on an operation! I'll grow weak.|
|What? Well, I guess you're this sort of person, Admiral. That's fine!|
|Fuhaha~, did you fall madly in love with my strength? ...Ah? Not my strength but me!? ...Haha, are you daydreaming!?|
|It's a letter, hurry up and read it.|
|Joining the Fleet
|Tenryuu, torpedo squadron, sortieing!|
|Is it alright to reinforce me this much?|
|This is it! I wanted something like this! Give it to me now.|
|Ou! I accept this!|
|Docking (Minor Damage)
|Hey! Don't take me off the front lines!|
|Docking (Major Damage)
|Oi! Don't make me withdraw from the battlefield! Let me fight till I die!|
|Some newcomers have arrived.|
|Returning from Sortie
|The operation is finally over and the fleet has returned to port~ So slow~ hurry it up~|
|Starting a Sortie
|Now that's what I'm talking about, set sail!|
|Starting a Battle
|It's time for the great me to attack! Let's do this!|
|You so scared you can't make a sound? Hey hey!|
|Night Battle Attack
|The smell of gunpowder is the best oi!|
|We're charging into night battle! Don't be scared!|
|Alright, it's time to show you my grand charge!|
|Of course! I'm the strongest after all!|
|Minor Damage 1
|Minor Damage 2
|I praise you for being... able to reduce me to such a state. Not bad.|
|Tch... I can't advance or retreat... Tatsuta... my bad... I'm going first...|
- Light cruisers in the IJN were designed as destroyer leaders and were flagships of the torpedo squadrons.
- At the Battle of Savo Island she is credited with sinking the heavy cruiser USS Quincy during a night battle.
- Her main and secondary batteries consisted of guns introduced in World War 1.
- Shared with Supply before Kai.
- This line is shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development.
- Shared with Secretary Married before Kai.
|Rainy Season 2015
|Are you going out, Admiral? You should bring an umbrella with you today. Is what my radar says.|
|Alright~! It’s summer! Everyone gather on the beach in swimsuits! We’ll have special training using a ball! Adjust the height of the net for the destroyers!|
|End of Year 2015
|The year is finally over. Let’s go ring the New Year’s bell together, Admiral!|
|New Year 2016
|Happy New Year, Admiral. Take care of me this year. Well, I’ll show you my full strength. Fufun, I will!|
|Ow! Owowowow! Why are all of you throwing beans at me!? Hey! The hell do you mean by “Because you’re the Oni”!? There aren’t horns… Oi, Tatsuta! Stop handing out beans!|
|Valentine’s Day 2016
|Yo, Admiral! I’ve been waiting for you. I have some of my beyond-world-class chocolates for you. …My hands are cold? I-I haven’t been waiting here long!|
|White Day 2016
|Oh, what’s up, Admiral? Do you have something for me? …Th… Th… Than… Thank you.|
|Congratulations on the 3rd Anniversary, Commander! Well, you’ve been able to keep up with my strength for 3 years. Not bad!|
|The signs tells me that it’s really autumn now. I should write a poem… Oi, you’re laughing too much, Tatsuta!|
|Congratulations on the 4th Anniversary, Admiral. Well, you’ve put up with my strength and fearsomeness for 4 years now. Fufu, ya scared?|
|Oh, today is a special day. How is it special? How should I know? Fine then, I’ll spend it with you. Can’t be helped.|
- X = Obtainable only in boss nodes.
- O = Obtainable in any node beside the boss node.
- Drops were referenced from both Kancolle Japanese Wikiwiki and Kancolle Japanese @WIki.
- Background Coloring
- Yellow Background means the drop is cited at only one of the sources.
- Green Background means the drop is cited by both sources.
- No Background means ship in question isn't rare enough to warrant color coding (you can add the background yourself if you want).
- Unless specified, all ships are obtainable through crafting.
- Ships that are only craftable through Large Ship Construction (LSC) will have notes to specify (LSC Crafting).
|Ship Name||Rarity||No.||World 1||World 2||World 3||World 4||World 5||World 6||Remarks|
- She is named after the Tenryuu River.
- See Tenryuu Kindergarten
- Sunk by USS Albacore (SS-218) 18 of December of 1942, off Madang,New Guinea
- Joya no kane, or New Years Eve bell, is a temple bell that's rung 108 times on New Years Eve.