- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
- Low firepower, torpedo, HP and armour.
Visible Fit Bonuses
|Visible Fit Bonus|
|12.7cm Single High-angle Gun Mount (Late Model)||+1||+1|
|↪With LoS Radar||+2||+3|
|12cm Naval Gun Kai 2||+2||+1||+3|
|↪With LoS Radar||+2||+1||+3|
|↪With 53cm Twin Torpedo Mount x1||+2||+4|
|↪With 53cm Twin Torpedo Mount x2||+3||+7|
|5inch Naval Gun Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
- LoS Radar is any Radar with an LoS stat equal or greater than 5.
- At first remodel, she has low firepower and a decent torpedo stat, making her hitting harder in night battle than at day, but not great at either.
- While not impressive in combat, do keep in mind than many maps require you to bring at least a few destroyers for routing.
- Furthermore, destroyers are cheap to deploy and can equip Drum Canister, making them suited for expeditions.
- In particular, she and her sister ships consume a little less ammo than your average DD, therefore increasing net resource gain.
- No further remodels have been implemented for her yet (as of January 2020).
Not Recommended Roles
- Surface combat
|I'm Kizuzuki... Let's move out together.|
|I'm the 9th ship of the Mutsuki-class destroyers, Kikuzuki.
During the start of the war I participaed in many invasion operations. I was also engaged in convoy escort duties. Well, escorting convoys is also an important mission...
|What is it?|
|Nnngh... What on earth do you want...|
|...That's right, I'm used to being left alone. Don't worry, I'm not lonely...|
|It's unecessary to worry about me. ...It's uneccessary... I said it was uneccessary but...|
|I won't be able to... meet you anymore... after the war is over Commander...? I don't want that to happen alright?|
|An encrypted telegram...|
|Joining the Fleet
|Kikuzuki, moving out...!|
|I got stronger again...|
|My thanks... How shall I use this power...|
|Docking (Minor Damage)
|Is it fine for me to be away from the front lines...?|
|Docking (Major Damage)
|Yeah... It really was tough... I don't want to get sunk...|
|Another person to be thrown into the battlefield has appeared huh...|
|Returning from Sortie
|Starting a Sortie
|Fleet, sortie with all our might...!|
|Starting a Battle
|Night Battle Attack
|Fortune isn't on your side...!|
|Sorry but this place will be your grave!|
|This isn't something to brag about...|
|Minor Damage 1
|Minor Damage 2
|Ugh... I won't sink from something like this...!|
|Let's meet... on the hill of cherry blossoms...|
- She participated in the First Battle of Guam, the Battle of Rabaul, the Invasion of Salamaua-Lae, and Operation Mo.
- After she was torpedoed in Operation MO by USS Yorktown, she was towed to a beach and abandoned after her survivors were rescued. Following that, her wreck was salvaged for intelligence by the USN then abandoned again.
- Shared with Supply before kai.
- This line is shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development.
- Shared with Secretary Married before kai.
- She uses the word 'gouchin' (轟沈) which carries the additional implication of 'one shot'.
|Today feels like… a special day, Commander. Can you celebrate it together with me?|
|It’s Christmas. You should go enjoy it with people you like. Wh-what? Is this for me, Commander?|
|New Year 2016
|Happy New Year, Commander. I’ll stay by your side again this year. Don’t worry.|
|It’s Setsubun… I’d like if we could all get along… Who’s throwing beans at my back! …Mu-Mutsuki!|
|Valentine’s Day 2016
|It’s not like me but… You always care about me, Commander. I have to return the favour sometimes.|
|White Day 2016
|Ngh, I told you you’re being smothering, Commander… No, it’s not unpleasant. Sorry.|
|Early Summer 2016
|It’s hot… It’s almost summer…… Summer… is coming again…|
|Ah, watermelons. Nice. I won’t lose… to anyone in watermelon splitting swordsmanship.|
|Ah, what. I want to go dangle my fishing rod over my special sea at a time like this …I’m going to do it.|
|Saury Festival 2016
|Right, saury fishing. Leave it to me. I don’t mind helping out with people’s livelihoods.|
|Commander… this is great… It’s the fleet’s 4th Anniversary… Humph… Not bad… I’d like to say thanks…|
|This is amazing, Commander. It’s finally the fleet’s 5th Anniversary. Yup, not bad. Let me express my gratitude.|
- X = Obtainable only in boss nodes.
- O = Obtainable in any node beside the boss node.
- Drops were referenced from both Kancolle Japanese Wikiwiki and Kancolle Japanese @WIki.
- Background Coloring
- Yellow Background means the drop is cited at only one of the sources.
- Green Background means the drop is cited by both sources.
- No Background means ship in question isn't rare enough to warrant color coding (you can add the background yourself if you want).
- Unless specified, all ships are obtainable through crafting.
- Ships that are only craftable through Large Ship Construction (LSC) will have notes to specify (LSC Crafting).
|Ship Name||Rarity||No.||World 1||World 2||World 3||World 4||World 5||World 6||Remarks|
- Combat loss May 5, 1942 at the Invasion of Tulagi (09°07′S 160°12′E). Beached wreckage still hardly visable in the backwaters of Florida Island.
- Her name literally means "Chrysanthemum Moon", and refers to the ninth month of the Lunar Calendar