- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Swordfish Mk.II (Skilled)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A carrier-based torpedo bomber from the country of black tea that is named after the swordfish and boasts a high reliability, high serviceability, and exceptional maneuverability even though it belongs to an old generation of biplanes that aren't fully metallic.
This is an elite biplane torpedo bomber squadron piloting an improved version of the masterpiece that, while outdated, accomplished outstanding feats such as unleashing a devastating strike worthy of a medal from the "Ark Royal" during the fierce battle between the battleship "Bismarck" and the Royal Navy Fleet.
Torpedo Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damages during the Airstrike, with their "Torpedo" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damages during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- Only Night Fighters and Night Torpedo Bombers are capable of actually enabling the Carrier Night Attacks.
- Can trigger the "Swordfish Night Attack".
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: Swordfish
From quest: F93
Ranking reward for:
- Jun 2017: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100
Event reward for:
- 2017-07-28: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2021-02-05: Became improvable, visible bonuses added
|Swordfish Mk.II (Skilled)||0||120||290||0||250||6/7||3/4||1x||✓||X||X||X||X||✓||✓||Ark Royal|