- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Swordfish Mk.III (Skilled)
No.244 Swordfish Mk.III(熟練)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
Although a low speed machine of an older generation with multiple non-metallic wings, it boasts high reliability, operability, and outstanding mobility, serving as an excellent aircraft of the country of tea with the name of "Swordfish". A famous aircraft that struck a hit that became disastrous in the battle with Bismarck and the British Fleet, and had old-fashioned but brilliant fight results. This is the elite squadron that used a later, improved model in patrol and anti-submarine missions.
Torpedo Bombers/ are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damage during the Airstrike, with their "Torpedo" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Torpedo Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damage during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They can trigger Contact.
- They are vulnerable to shoot down during most Aerial Combat phases.
Night Aircraft are planes that contribute to Carrier Night Air Attack damage.
- Only Night Fighters and Night Torpedo Bombers are capable of actually enabling the Carrier Night Attacks.
- Can trigger the "Swordfish Night Attack".
Is an ASW Aircraft.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
From limited-time quest: 21Fa LF01
Event reward for:
- Summer 2017 Event E-7: Hard
- 2017-08-12: Implemented
- 2021-02-05: Visible bonuses added