- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
90mm Single High-angle Gun Mount
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
From the land of the pasta, this state-of-the-art high-angled gun was developed for the new battleships.
It may only have a single barrel, but with its fast firing rate, this gun was able to perform well because of its well-balanced mid-range anti-air defenses.
Secondary GunsSecSp_Sec serve a similar role than Main Guns. Their main stats are the "firepower" and "accuracy" . They are notably required to trigger some weaker Artillery Spotting attacks as well as some Night Cut-Ins, notably the "Double Attack" (DA).
- They do not have any "Hidden Penalties" on any ships.
- They bring an accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
High-Angle Guns (sometimes "dual-purpose guns"), are anti-air focused guns, that can serve their main surface role, in addition to having extra AA stats.
- They are notably required in most AACI.
How To Obtain
Stock equipment of: Italia, Roma Kai
Event reward for:
- Spring 2015 Event E-4: Hard, Medium
- 2015-04-28: Implemented
|90mm Single High-angle Gun Mount||0||10||20||70||10||1/2||1/2||1x||