- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 2 Land-based Reconnaissance Aircraft (Skilled)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A twin-engine land-based fighter developed during thirteen trial fights. Developed as a twin-engine long-distance fighter plane that didn't succeed, was formally accepted as a reconnaissance plane, this is the 'Type 2 Land Based Reconnaissance Aircraft'. This is a reconnaissance squadron composed of skilled crews equipped with the plane. Deployed in Rabaul the original plane was locally improved, equipped with 2x diagonally firing 20 mm guns, it fiercely fought a large-sized enemy bomber in Rabaul, and in the mainland air defense, on those battles, the night fighter 'Gekko' was born.
Reconnaissance AircraftSpLBRecon are planes that:
- Can trigger Contact.
- When equipped to a Land Base:
- Can extend the minimum Combat Radius in Sortie Mode.
- LB Land-based Recons
- Add a bonus multiplier to the total Defense Fighter-Power of the base in Air Defense Mode.
- Can contribute Fighter Power (if it has any Proficiency or ), and can be shot down.
Not to be confused with other aircraft of this family (see here).
How To Obtain
Event reward for:
- 2018-12-27: Implemented
Nakajima J1N "Gekkō"