- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Toku Daihatsu Landing Craft + Chi-Ha
Effects: Provides bonuses against installations
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
列強の新型戦車との対機甲戦闘には不向きでしたが、数多く量 産され日本機甲部隊の主力となりました。占守島の戦いでは、 戦車第11連隊で多くの犠牲を出しつつ奮戦しています。対機 甲戦闘力向上を図った新砲塔のチハ車改も開発されています。
The Type 97 medium tank was the principal tank of the Imperial Japanese Army. It has a characteristic headband-shaped antenna and was commonly known as the "Chi-Ha Tank".
Though it was unsuited for straight-up fights with newer tanks of the other great powers, it was produced in large numbers and used as the main tank of the IJA.
At the Battle of Shimushu, the 11th Tank Regiment fought bravely and sustained many casualties.
An upgraded Chi-Ha with better anti-tank capability was also in development.
Toku Daihatsu Landing Craft + Chi-Ha is a Landing Craft:
- It does not increases expedition resources gain.
- It does not increases Resource Nodes resources gain.
- It greatly increases TP gauge drain during Transport Operations.
- It deals good damage against installations, being a good component for "nukes" (see Anti-Installation).
Not to be confused with other "Landing Equipment/Tanks" (see here).
How To Obtain
Event reward for:
- 2023-03-18: Implemented