- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Curtiss SOC-1 Seagull
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
A ship-based seaplane that was operated by the USN since the start of the world war.
This biplane doesn't have outstanding performance; but, due to its ease of use and its successor being plagued with problems, it was deployed widely on medium-sized cruisers in the USN as the fleet's eyes.
※Upgrading this plane will further increase its capabilities when equipped on USN cruisers.
Seaplanes are the main aircraft type used by non-carrier ships (mainly battleships, cruisers, and auxiliaries).
- They are notably required to trigger Artillery Spotting.
Reconnaissance AircraftSpLBRecon are planes that:
- Can trigger Contact.
- Does not contribute Fighter Power in Aerial Combat, and so cannot be shot down during it (can be shot down during Detection).
- When equipped to a Land Base:
How To Obtain
From quest: By11 (choice)
From limited-time quests: 2212 B1 (x2, choice)
Ranking reward for:
- Mar 2021: 1-5 (★+8/★MAX), 6-20 (★+4), 21-100
Event reward for:
Used to improve: SOC Seagull
- 2021-04-30: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2022-05-13: Became improvable and upgradeable to SO3C Seamew Kai
- 2022-07-13: Became buildable
|Other US Ships
|Agano-class Kai Ni
||+2||+3||+1||Non-stackable between any Seaplane Recon|
|Mogami Kai Ni/Toku
|Upgrades to SO3C Seamew Kai|