- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
O Type Observation Autogyro Kai 2
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
This is an autogyro developed and operated by the Army. This is the final what-if version with its engine and anti-submarine capabilities further enhanced.
An ancestor of the modern patrol helicopter, it can provide powerful ASW capabilities when deployed on the refitted aviation battleships with through flight decks.
As they do not have any Dive Bombing stat, they do not participate to Phases 2 & 3 of Aerial Combat and are immune to shootdown. They:
- Will launch during aerial battle if other planes are launched, but cannot start an aerial battle on their own.
- CV/B/L equipped with them will still require a Dive Bomber or a Torpedo Bomber to attack submarines, as they are unable to attack anything without a bomber.
- AS and AR can equip them, but the former cannot attack SS, and the latter has a carrying capacity of 0 so they do not function.
- AO can equip them, but their attack animation will still be a depth charge animation.
Their LBAS Combat Radius cannot be extended.
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from: O Type Observation Autogyro Kai
Ranking reward for:
- May 2019: 1-5 (★+3), 6-20 (★+3)
Used to improve: O Type Observation Autogyro Kai Ni
- 2019-03-27: Implemented
- 2020-08-27: Visible bonuses increased
|Ise Kai Ni||+1||+2||+1|||
|Hyuuga Kai Ni
Kaga Kai Ni Go
|Noshiro Kai Ni||+4||+1||Non-stackable between any Rotorcraft|
|Yahagi Kai Ni (B)
||+3||+1||Non-stackable between any Rotorcraft|
|O Type Observation Autogyro Kai 2||0||80||70||60||190||7/8||4/5||1x||X||X||X||H||H||H||X||Hyuuga Kai Ni||Upgrades to S-51J|