- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Drum Canister (Transport Use)
Effects: Increases resource gains from supply nodes
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
These drums were often fastened together for ease of transportation and are used on supply runs like the "Tokyo Express".
It is loaded on destroyers' decks and transported through enemy-controlled waters.
(Useable by destroyers, light and aviation cruisers, seaplane tenders, and landing crafts.
Drums are not "combat equipment", and so are mostly used for non-combat mechanics. They:
- Increase resource gains on resource nodes in sorties.
- Change the route taken on some maps, such as 2-5 or 5-4.
- Slightly increase TP gauge drain during Transport Operations.
- Are required to trigger a "New Type" Cut-in.
- Are required for expeditions 21, 37, and 38.
How To Obtain
- 2014-02-26: Implemented