- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Fall 2015 Event
The E-5 boss's armor will be reduced and will not regenerate from December 7th onward for admirals on the Truk Anchorage server.
For other servers, during the last hours of December 8th the E-5 boss's armor will not regenerate.
The Fall 2015 event "Charge! Maritime Transport Operation" will start November 18th, 2015. The event will be medium-scaled and will feature combined fleets. The Kancolle dev team has hinted the event will be taking place in a "circular island" in the Southern Seas. Within that location, there will be several battles and "transportation operations". The event map will therefore likely be a series of battles that took place at Kolombangara.
If this is true, expect the majority of the events battles to consist of smaller fleets performing "Tokyo Express" runs. The dev team have hinted that well-trained destroyers and light cruisers will be key to clearing the event. Since most of the battles at Kolombongara were small engagements, sorties will likely be inspired by the Battle of Kula Gulf, The Battle of Kolombangara, and the Battle of Vella Gulf. Some maps may feature only night battles.
However, there will still be some engagements involving heavier fleets. These will be combined fleet operations.
The event is planned to end on December 8th,2015.
- A total of 4 ship girls are confirmed:
- Training cruiser Kashima is the E-3 clearance reward.
- The Comtiq article in December's magazine mentioned it would be the second ship of the Katori Class training cruisers.
- Arashi was hinted at in an article from Comtique Magazine's September issue. It made mention of a destroyer that worked alongside Kawakaze and engaged in a furious night battle. The Battle of Vella Gulf ties this connection together as both of them sunk during middle of the night.
- November's issue hints that a destroyer that was sunk in the area the event will take place will appear.
- Hagikaze also has been introduced to the game.
- German Aircraft Carrier Graf Zeppelin was hinted at through Comptiq's December issue, where they revealed that a "foreign capital ship" will be appearing.
- Mizuho will be a drop.
- Akizuki and Prinz Eugen will be among the drops in this event, making this their first appearance since the Autumn 2014 Event.
New Enemy Vessels
- There are four new enemy vessels:
- Bf109 T Kai
- Fw190 T Kai
- 10.5cm Twin Gun Mount
- All three of these are stock equipment from Graf Zeppelin.
- Must have a 75% sortie win ratio.
- Must have 5 empty ship slots for new ships.
- Must have 20 free equipment slots.
- The difficulty system first used in Spring 2015 Event returns: you can choose between Operation A (甲, Hard), Operation B (乙, Medium) or Operation C (丙, Easy).
- Choosing A or B requires certain HQ Level (HQ Lv 35 for B / 80 for A in Spring 2015 Event).
- The armor-reducing system of the Summer 2015 Event's final map, where certain nodes had to be killed to reduce boss armor, is likely to return, but in a simplified version.
- According to this tweet, Operation A (甲, Hard) and Operation B (乙, Medium) will require you to have mutiple fleets ready, which suggests fleet locking.
- The initial maps will focus on transport operations (Lighter ships, such as CLs and DDs likely), while the later maps will focus on heavy ships (CVs and BBs).
Quick Info Table
|Classification||Map||Name||Combined Fleet?||Color of Tag||Tag Condition & Deployment Restriction||Difficulty Restrictions||Notes|
|Main Operation||E-1||Transport Operation! Clearing the Route||Yes||Tagging:
Ships not already color-tagged will be tagged with the color associated with the map when deployed. This tag exists on all difficulties and is not reset on remodel, etc.
Normal or Hard: Must have either the same-colored tag or no tag.
Easy: No restrictions.
|No restrictions. All difficulties OK|
|E-2||Battle off the Shore of Korone Haikara Island||No||In order to play these maps on hard, you must complete the previous map on either normal or hard.
(e.g., to do E-4 on hard, you must complete E-3 on normal or hard.)
|Requires exactly 1 CL (Flagship) + 5 DD|
|E-3||Deploy! Maritime Transportation Fleet||Yes||Up to 2 large ships allowed in the main transport fleet.|
|Extra Operation||E-4||Western Front! Deploy a Mobile Task Force|
|E-5||Survive! Vanilla Bay Night Battle!||No||N/A||CL Flagship and DD escorts plus up to 1 cruiser-class ships only|
Kanmusu Event Lines
Several destroyers and light cruisers involved in transport runs in the Solomon Sea have seasonal event lines.
|Sendai||川内参上！三水戦の戦い、見せてあげるよ！||Sendai is here! I'll show you the way the DesRon3 fights!|
|Jintsuu||私達二水戦も全艦待機しています。……提督、ご命令を?||The DesRon2 is standing by. ...Admiral, your orders?|
|Yukikaze||第二水雷戦隊所属！陽炎型駆逐艦雪風！！||Kagerou-class Destroyer Yukikaze of the 2nd Destroyer Division!|
|Mikazuki||ここは三日月に任せて。駆逐艦の誇り、お見せします！||Leave this up to me. I'll show you the pride of a destroyer!|
|Satsuki||今度はボクも、手加減できないよ！||This time I won't go easy on you!|
|Shiratsuyu||提督、船団護衛なら任せておいてよ。え、なに？その目…。ほ、本当なんだから！いや、潜水艦とかは一番に……ちょっと苦手だけどさ…。||Admiral, leave the convoy escort to me. Eh, what? What's with that look... I... I can do it! Well, submarines are kind of... the number one thing I'm weak at dealing with...|
|敵の潜水艦な～。いや、今ならやっつけられるよ！演習もたくさんやったし、経験もいっぱい積んだし、装備も練度も一番だし！多分…。やれるよ！||Enemy submarines... No, this time I'll beat you! I've been doing a lot of practice; and I have a lot of experience; and my equipment and skill is number one! Probably... Let's go!|
|Shigure||この海域は･･･この海域は危険な感じがする。川内さん、江風、気を付けて。||This sea... This sea feels dangerous. Sendai-san, Kawakaze, be careful.|
|この作戦僕も一緒に行っていいかな？何か･･･少し嫌な予感がする･･･でも提督と一緒なら、何かが変わる気がするんだ。||Is it OK for me to go along with this operation? I'm... getting a bad feeling about it... But if the Admiral is with us, I feel that we can change that.|
|Murasame||はいは～い♪ 次の作戦は？…………え？あの海への輸送作戦？ 嘘ぉ……。……いえ、行きます。任せて！||Yes yes~♪ What's the next operation? ... Eh? A transport operation to that sea? No way... ...No, I'll go. Leave it to me!|
|輸送作戦……夜の海は気をつけないと。警戒を厳として、行きましょうか||Transport operations... the sea gives off a certain feeling at night. Keep your eyes open and let's go.|
|Yuudachi||夜戦なら夕立を連れてってほしいっぽい！うずうずするっぽい！ぽ～い！！||If you're going to night battles take me along too poi! I'm itching for some poi!! Poi!!|
|Tanikaze||かぁ～！この谷風の見せ場だねえ～、よっしゃぁ！||Gah~! I'll be the star of this show alright~!|
|Hamakaze||第十七駆逐隊浜風、全力で行きます||17th Destroyer Squadron, Hamakaze, setting off at full force.|
|Umikaze||江風ぇ、少し自重しないと…本当に…お姉さんは心配です||Kawakaze, show a little restraint... really... I'm worried about you.|
|Kawakaze||姉貴、あんま心配すンなって。大丈夫、今度はやられはしないよ。任せとけ！||Sis, don't be worried. I'm fine, I won't be beaten this time. Leave it to me!||Response to Umikaze's line.|
- KanColle Calculator and tools by no1244 (in Japanese)
- Air Superiority Calculator (in Japanese)
- Effective LoS Calculator (in Japanese)
- Consider using the IRC channels: #kancolle for tactics advice; #Kancollewiki for wiki issues; and #Amatsukaze for general socializing, or posting on this article's talk page.
Player Live Streams
- Totaku's Stream Will run daily from 12:30 AM CST - 3:00 AM CST on weekdays, 12:30 AM - 5:00 AM on weekends.
- Twitch and Youtube Shinhwa (Death Usagi)'s Livestream. Unplanned Schedule
- Zak's Twitch Stream. Everyday in the event. 4:00-6:30PM EST
- Hibiki's smokin House Lounge - DS4's event stream. No planned schedule, check fbook or IRC for announcements.
- Remi/Yuto's Stream Probably won't start until Thanksgiving due to school. Join for the usual salt and legendary shit-tier RNG runs.
- DJ's Stream
- HydraGoliath's Stream
- Daikyi's Stream
- Nerfx's Stream
- Somniare's Stream
- Nwrtz's stream
- Zalfier's Stream
- Drantai's Stream
- Pokechu's Stream
- Murasa's Stream
- Wafuu's Stream
- Aquan's Stream
- Observer 39's Stream
- Xiei's Stream
- Chronomeister's Streams
- Jifaru's Stream
- Duckieplucky's Stream
- c0mpl3x1ty's Stream 9PM-12AM EST on Friday only
- Yamato JagdYamato's Stream times TBA on every Fri. & Sat.; might blitz through w/o streaming but will use Bandicam. (内内内乙甲 depending on prizes)