- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
How to Obtain
During the event, Hishimochi can be obtained, substituting the normal ship drop. Instead of the usual notification, a different one will appear.
This will notify you that you've received a "Hishimochi":
Known Drop conditions:
- Boss Nodes (with some exceptions).
- Can drop after S-rank or A-rank victory, with a higher drop-rate after S-rank.
- Can drop even when you have no empty ship slots left.
Obtainable in the following maps
For more info about the drop rate see (scroll down to the bottom option "菱餅" ): Kancolle Database Unless specified, assume all drops are from the boss node.
- 1-3 : (Boss node)
- 1-4 : (Boss node**)
- 1-5 : (Boss node**)
- 2-4 : (Boss node**)
- 2-5 : (Boss node**)
- 3-2 : (Boss node)
- 3-3 : (Boss node**,
Node A, Node D**, Node I**)
- 3-4 : (Boss node, Node D**, Node I, Node N)
- 3-5 : (Boss node**, Node F**†)
- 4-3 : (Boss node**, Node M**)
- 4-4 : (Boss node**)
- 5-3 : (Node D**, Node F**†, Boss node**)
- 5-5 : (Boss node**)
- 6-1 : (Boss node, Node H**)
- 6-2 : (Boss node**, Node E**)
(**) :Reported to Drop in A-rank
The update mentioned that mochi is droppable in many maps beyond world 3-3. This does not mean all the maps.
In the worlds 1-3, 1-4, 1-5 has the minimal chance.
Hishimochi can be opened through the item screen and exchanged between three different colours:
(Irako ✕ 1)
A seasonal quest chain (2 quests) were added for the mochi. It was reported that Quest B6 needs to be clear to unlock the first quest.
|ID||Prereq.||Quest Name (Original)
Quest Name (Translated)
|Completion Condition: Collect a total of 3 mochi||0||330||330||0||Furniture box (large) x1
Furniture Fairy x1
|One time only.
|Completion Condition: Collect a total of 10 mochi||0||880||880||0||Mamiya x1
Skilled Lookouts x1
|One time only.
Mochi Quests count what you have. You only need to get 10 mochis to complete 1st and 2nd quest. Therefore, it is advised not use any of the mochi until you have completed the chain quest to avoid having to find more mochi.
- Currently, there seems to be no limitation on how many hishimochi you can store.
- The hishimochi are rare, so don't feel bad if you don't get one.
- It's the same as the Present Box in December 2014.