- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank
Special Type 2 Amphibious Tank
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Fast Battleship||Light Carrier|
|Standard Carrier||Armored Carrier|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
|Amphibious Assault Ship|
An amphibious vehicle developed for landing operations around islands, the 'Special Type 2 Launch', also known as the 'Ka-Mi Tank'.
Equipped with removable floats at the front and back, it allowed landing operations to have armoured support.
With watertight construction, it can also be deployed aboard submarines.
How To Obtain
Upgradeable from Daihatsu Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tank & Landing Force)
From quests: F33
Event reward for:
- Early Fall 2018 Event E-1: Hard
Ranking reward for:
- Oct 2017: 1-5, 6-20
- Increases expedition resources gain by 1% for each equipped Amphibious Tank, up to 20%. Increase is multiplicative with bonus from Great Success.
- Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank slightly increases TP gauge drain during Transport Operations
- Equipping these tanks with a unit that uses a Daihatsu unit or a WG42 will confer a firepower bonus against enemy installations where amphibious landing operations apply (I.E 6-4)
- Arming a Submarine with a Type 2 Ka-Mi tank will allow the submarine to participate in the shelling phase of battle by launching the tank in battle when target an installation type enemy during amphibious landing operations.
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal
|Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank||0||80||90||100||70||5/8||3/4||2x||