- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Ju 87C Kai 2 (w/ KMX/Skilled)
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
An iconic dive-bomber from that country.
This elite what-if carrier-borne anti-submarine dive-bomber was imported into Japan, upgraded and equipped with a magnetic anti-submarine detector, and piloted by a skilled crew.
When combined with an anti-submarine escort carrier, this excellent dive-bomber which bears the name "Stuka" and its inverted gull-wings, will enable new anti-submarine search-and-destroy combat!
Dive Bombers are one of the main types of plane used by CV(B/L). Their main role is to do damage during the Airstrike, with their "Dive Bombing" stat being the most important factor in this regard. Dive Bombers are additionally needed for dealing damage during day Shelling, especially for Aircraft Carrier Cut-Ins (CVCI).
- They are vulnerable to shut down during most Aerial Combat phases.
- They bring some accuracy bonus against PT Imp.
- They cannot attack Installations unless they are Anti-Installation Dive Bombers.
This dive bomber has the ability to target installations during shelling.
Is an ASW Aircraft.
How To Obtain
Ranking reward for:
- Jan 2019: 1-5, 6-20
- Jun 2020: 1-5
Event reward for:
- Early Fall 2018 Event E-5: Hard
- 2018-09-13: Implemented
- 2019-03-27: Ability to target Installations added