- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Daihatsu-class Landing Craft
Daihatsu Landing Craft
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Fast Battleship||Light Carrier|
|Standard Carrier||Armored Carrier|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
|Amphibious Assault Ship|
Daihatsu-class landing craft, or "Daihatsu" for short.
Referred to in current days as "Landing Craft", deployed by transportation ships for landing work as well as getting ashore.
"Daihatsu", bring a truck on sea, could be operated by large transport ships and amphibious assault ship, etc.
- Stock equipment of Akitsu Maru, Abukuma Kai Ni and Ooshio Kai Ni.
- Increases expedition resources gain by 5% for each equipped Landing Craft, up to 20%. Increase is multiplicative with bonus from Great Success.
- When modifying a Daihatsu through Akashi's Improvement Arsenal you can improve the resource gain .05% per star, upon reaching it's max you can gain .5% per daihatsu. In addition, this modification to your daihatsu can increase expedition gain past the natural 20% cap that you can get using 4 daihatsu.
- Beginning with the event of Fall 2015, Transport Operation maps were introduced. Daihatsu have a use in event waters where they can be used to help aid in depleting points from the TP gauge to complete an event map. For details see Transport Operation#Equipment TP Value
- Ranking rewards for January 2014.
- Equipping these with a combination of a WG42 will add bonus damage against enemy installations where amphibious warfare mechanics apply (I.E 6-4)