- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Toku Daihatsu-class Landing Craft
Toku Daihatsu Landing Craft
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Fast Battleship||Light Carrier|
|Standard Carrier||Armored Carrier|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
|Amphibious Assault Ship|
Toku Daihatsu-class Landing Craft or 'Toku Daihatsu' for short.
Unloading and landing operations made use of great numbers of these mass produced 'Daihatsu' landing craft.
The maritime truck 'Daihatsu' was increased in size to accommodate the new medium tank.
How To Obtain
- Increases expedition resources gain by 7% for each equipped Landing Craft, and can pass the 20% limit Daihatsu cap.
- Toku Daihatsu do not a have a known existing cap to how much resources you gain from expeditions, however, they do still have a noted restriction that is dependent on how many Daihatsu and Toku Daihatsu you bring with you on an expedition.
- However, the resource gain when using Toku Daihatsu is still limited to 4 Toku Daihatsu.
- When using Toku Daihatsu along with the 20% resource gain from the Daihatsu, the following results will occur to the resource gain.
- The First two Toku Daihatsu will give a 2% boost each to your resources, increasing your gain to 24%
- The Third Toku Daihatsu will give a 1% boost to your resources, increasing your gain to 25%
- The Forth Toku Daihatsu will give a 0.4% boost to your resources, increasing your gain to 25.4%
- If 4 Toku Daihatsu are used along with 4 Daihatsu, they will aid in increasing the resource gain further but 0.2%, 0.2%, 0.1% and 0.1% respectively.
- This means that the overall base bonus resource gain you can earn from using 4 Daihatsu and 4 Toku Daihatsu on the same fleet through expeditions is 26%.  
- Applying 4 Maxed Daihatsu modification values ,you can reach up to 28%.
- Modification resource gain from Akashi's Improvement Arsenal with Toku Daihatsu are still unknown.
- Equipping these with a combination of a WG42 will add bonus damage against enemy installations where amphibious warfare mechanics apply (I.E 6-4)
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal
|Toku Daihatsu-class Landing Craft||0||70||80||120||30||3/5||2/3||2x||K
||Kinu Kai Ni