- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Type 96 Land-based Attack Aircraft
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
Deployed at the Navy's land-based airfields, its primary mission was anti-ship bombardment.
With its long range, although it was naturally designed for anti-ship missions, it was used against land-based installations as well.
It was also nicknamed the "Rikko." It formed the core of the Navy's early air power. The successor to this design was the more famous "Type 1 Land Attacker."
Land-Based Attackersbomber are the main type of bomber used on LBAS. Their most important stats are "torpedo" against regular ship, and "dive bombing" against Installations, as well as their "combat radius" .
- See Land-Based Air Squadron for more details
How To Obtain
Ranking reward for:
- Mar 2016: 1-5, 6-20, 21-100 (x2), 101-500
Event reward for:
- Spring 2016 Event E-2: Hard, Medium (x2), Easy
- Spring 2016 Event E-4: Easy
- Summer 2016 Event E-1: Easy
- Fall 2016 Event E-4: Easy
Used to improve: Do 17 Z-2, Type 1 Land-based Attack Aircraft (Nonaka Squadron)
- 2016-04-25: Implemented as ranking reward
- 2017-03-17: Became buildable
- 2021-01-13: Became improvable and upgradeable to Type 1 Land-based Attack Aircraft
|Type 96 Land Attacker||0||330||370||0||440||3/4||3/3||1x||✓||X||X||X||✓||✓||✓||Fusou||Uses Type 96 Fighter for improvement up to ★+6|
Uses Type 97 Torpedo Bomber for improvement past ★+6
Uses 2 Type 99 Dive Bomber for upgrade to Type 1 Land Attacker