- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
List of destroyers by upgraded maximum stats
(Redirected from EliteDD)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For a sortable table, see /Sortable.
- All remodeled destroyers have 3 slots.
- Since the Luck Stat is difficult to modernize, it is listed as Base(Max).
- Green: Outstanding
- Yellow: Above Average
- The 7th column is the Night Battle firepower that is the sum of Firepower and Torpedo, for more information see Damage Calculations
☑ Show details☒ Show details
Highest performing Destroyers obtainable outside of Events
- No-cost Remodels
- Shimakaze Kai: Decent all-around stats for a Kai-destroyer rivaling K2 ships, low remodel level.
- Yukikaze Kai: Highest base luck of any destroyer and decent all-around stats for a Kai-destroyer rivaling weaker K2 ships, low remodel level.
- Yuudachi Kai Ni: Highest day and night offensive stats out of all destroyers, low remodel level.
- Shigure Kai Ni: 50 base luck along with good overall stats; can be used for night cut-ins, low remodel level.
- Ayanami Kai Ni: Outstanding firepower+torpedo stats coupled with 40 base luck; she can potentially out-perform Yukikaze or Yuudachi through night cut-ins without any luck modernization.
- Kawakaze Kai Ni: Capable of equipping .
- Hatsushimo Kai Ni: 53 base luck; she can be used for night cut-ins. Capable of equipping Large Radar.
- Asashio Kai Ni D: Excellent at Anti-Submarine-Warfare, but gives up the excellent combat-stats of her regular Kai Ni. Capable of equipping .
- Michishio Kai Ni: Capable of equipping .
- Kasumi Kai Ni (not B): Capable of equipping .
- Isokaze B Kai and Hamakaze B Kai: Can perform special AACI without needing a Anti-Aircraft Fire Director. They are outperformed by the Event-Exclusive Akizuki Class in that aspect, but are stronger in surface-combat.
- Urakaze D Kai and Tanikaze D Kai: Great at Anti-Submarine-Warfare, only second to Asashio Kai Ni D outside of Event-obtainable ships.
- Action Report Remodels
- Shiratsuyu Kai Ni: Capable of equipping .
- Murasame Kai Ni: Capable of equipping .
- Umikaze Kai Ni: Capable of equipping .
- Blueprint Remodels
- Ooshio Kai Ni, Arashio Kai Ni & Arare Kai Ni: Capable of equipping .
- Amagiri Kai Ni (D)
: Will prioritize attacking PT Imp Packs with high accuracy.
- Blueprint + Action Report Remodels
- Naganami Kai Ni: Unlocks Quest Bq6, a quarterly quest rewarding an Action Report.
- Yuugumo-class Kai Ni
and Akigumo Kai Ni: Outstanding firepower+torpedo stats with big Model D gun
- 12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model C Kai 2 is stock equipment of:
- Akigumo Kai Ni (★+7), Arare Kai Ni, Kagerou Kai Ni, Kuroshio Kai Ni (★+5), Michishio Kai Ni, Murasame Kai Ni, Oyashio Kai Ni (★+4), Shiranui Kai Ni (★+5), Shiratsuyu Kai Ni
- 12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model D Kai 2 is stock equipment of:
- Shiratsuyu Kai Ni yields a Type 22 Surface Radar Kai 4 (★+4) at the cost of an Action Report.
- Fumizuki Kai Ni and Satsuki Kai Ni yield a 25mm Triple Autocannon Mount (Concentrated Deployment).
- Kazagumo Kai, Takanami Kai and Takanami Kai Ni all yield Skilled Lookouts.
- Amatsukaze Kai yields a New Model High Temperature High Pressure Boiler.
have the ability to perform powerful special Anti-Air Cut-in without Anti-Aircraft Fire Director. They also come with 10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director and the highest AA stats of the destroyers.
- Tashkent Kai is currently the only destroyer with 4 Equipment slots, which allows for more flexibility in ship equipment. She also comes with Improved Kanhon Type Turbine, Enhanced Kanhon Type Boiler.
- Jervis Kai is capable of OASW-Attack without having a Sonar equipped and does not need to surpass 100 ASW-Stat. She also comes with the Type124 ASDIC Sonar. Her 55 luck also allow her to make night-cutins reliably, but is weaker than Yukikaze doing so.
- Janus Kai is capable of OASW-Attack without having a Sonar equipped and does not need to surpass 100 ASW-Stat. She also comes with the Type144/147 ASDIC Sonar.
- Samuel B. Roberts Kai is capable of OASW-Attack without having a Sonar equipped and does not need to surpass 100 ASW-Stat. Her base speed is slow, but she only needs a Improved Kanhon Type Turbine to be classified fast.
- Johnston and Fletcher are capable of OASW-Attack without having a Sonar equipped and do not need to surpass 100 ASW-Stat. They have also a distinct set of unique AACI, and come with SG Radar (Initial Model) and 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai.
have low ammo consumption; consider using them for expeditions.
- Ume Kai, Mikazuki Kai and Mutsuki-class Kai Ni
are all capable of equipping to improve resource gain from Expeditions.
- Ume Kai, Mikazuki Kai and Mutsuki-class Kai Ni
- Ariake Kai & Tamanami Kai are capable of equipping .
- Z1 or Z3 allow you to construct Bismarck through LSC.
- Libeccio allows you to construct Zara through LSC.
Priority Destroyers - Pastebin List