- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
List of seaplane tenders by upgraded maximum stats
(Redirected from Eliteav)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Green: Outstanding
- Yellow: Above average
- Since the Luck Stat is difficult to modernize, it is listed as Base(Max).
Click to Toggle Details
|291||Commandant Teste Kai
|Type A Ko-hyoteki/Type C Kouhyouteki?||Sonar?||Type 2 Flying Boat?||Daihatsu-class Landing Craft?|
(Kai and A only)
(Kai and A only)
- Chitose-class seaplane tenders come with two Type A Ko-hyoteki as default equipment at their level 12 remodel.
- Nisshin A comes with a 14cm Twin Gun Mount Kai, from which she gains substantial bonuses
- Seaplane tenders may perform ASW (a seaplane bomber or the Ka-type Observation Autogyro is required for this); they may additionally equip depth charges (and for Akitsushima Kai, Nisshin Kai and A sonars for the ASW synergy).
- Chitose-class seaplane tenders can be remodeled into light aircraft carriers at level 15, losing all the specialties of seaplane tenders, but in turn, gaining all the specialties of light aircraft carriers. You can find their carrier stats on the CVL page.
- Kamoi herself is a Fleet Oiler (AO). Kamoi Kai is an AV, and her second remodel Kamoi Kai Bo returns her to a Fleet Oiler, which you can look up under Auxiliary Ships.
- Required for expedition 36 and quest A9.
- Expedition 36 requires 2 AVs. As Expedition 36 is needed to unlock Expedition 37, 38, and 39, and as expedition 37 and 38 has a very high resources return per hour, it is advisable (if either Mizuho and/or Akitsushima was not obtained) to keep an extra Chitose and/or Chiyoda in their AV form until you have cleared expedition 36.
- EXpedition 40 also requires 2 AVs.
- AV can be used for expeditions that require CV.
- The running cost of unremodeled Chitose-class seaplane tender is equal to or lower than all CV and CVLs (except Houshou). This makes unremodeled Chitose and Chiyoda great members for expeditions requiring CV.