- Consumables such as Repair Buckets, Instant Construction, and Development Materials are capped at 3,000.
- Attempting to purchase any more than this will result in the items being lost.
- Items from seasonal mini-events like Saury are capped at 99.
- More items can be accessed by clicking the Specials Corner (特撰コーナー) arrow at the bottom right.
- Clicking on the Regular Corner (レギュラーコーナー) arrow will take you back to the normal shop selection.
- There will be no confirmation when using a Dock Key. Please be careful where you click after you have purchased one or you may waste it.
- It is very inadvisable to purchase resources from the Regular Corner because of the bad value.
|Hot Recommended Items|
|Gives 250 fuel||100||Gives 1 Furniture Fairy
(required for some furniture purchases)
|300||Gives 1 Emergency Repair Personnel||200|
|Gives 250 ammo||100||Gives 7 development materials||400||Gives 1 Emergency Repair Goddess||500|
|Gives 200 steel||100||Gives 6 Instant Repair Material||300||Gives 1 key (permanently unlocks 1 repair dock OR 1 construction slot OR 1 fleet preset slot OR 2 Equipment Preset Slots),
5 development materials, 5 instant repairs, and 5 instant construction
|Gives 150 bauxite||100||Gives 6 Instant Construction Material||300|
|Increases your ship capacity by 10 and your equipment capacity by 40
(can only be bought 41 times)
|1000||A set of marriage papers and ring that allows you to marry the ship of your choice||700||Gives 1500 steel, 200 ammo, 200 fuel, 200 bauxite and 2 development materials||700|
|Gives 1 Mamiya||300||Gives 5 Irako||1000||Gives 3 Combat Ration||300|
|Gives 1200 fuel||300||Gives 650 bauxite||300||Gives 500 fuel, 500 ammo, 200 steel and 2 instant repairs||300|
|Gives 10 Improvement Materials||700||Gives 1 Reinforcement Expansion||500||Gives 2 Underway Replenishment||300|
|Gives 1 Construction Team||800||Gives 3 Emergency Repair Material and 800 steel||600||Gives 3 Submarine Supply Material||500|
See main article: Furniture.
The furniture shop is where you can spend your furniture coins to purchase furniture that you can use to decorate your office. Some items of furniture require a Furniture Fairy which are rewards from a few quests and events, and can be bought with DMM points from the item shop.