- Consumables such as Repair Buckets, Instant Construction, and Development Materials are capped at 3,000.
- Attempting to purchase any more than this will result in the items being lost.
- Items from seasonal mini-events like Saury are capped at 99.
- More items can be accessed by clicking the Specials Corner (特撰コーナー) arrow at the bottom right.
- Clicking on the Regular Corner (レギュラーコーナー) arrow will take you back to the normal shop selection.
- There will be no confirmation when using a Dock Key. Please be careful where you click after you have purchased one or you may waste it.
- It is very inadvisable to purchase resources from the Regular Corner because of the bad value.
|Hot Recommended Items|
|Gives 250||100||Gives 1 Furniture Fairy
(required for some furniture purchases)
|300||Gives 1 Emergency Repair Personnel||200|
|Gives 250||100||Gives 7 development materials||400||Gives 1 Emergency Repair Goddess||500|
|Gives 200||100||Gives 6 Instant Repair Material||300||Gives 1 Dock Opening Key, 5 , 5 , and 5||1000|
|Gives 150||100||Gives 6 Instant Construction Material||300||White Day Cookies Only avaylable during the "White Day" period||500|
|"88 Resource Set" Only avaylable during events
Gives 880 of , , , and .
|Increases ship and equipment capacities by 10 and 40 respectively
(can only be bought 42 times)
|1000||"marriage papers and ring"
(to marry a ship)
|700||Gives 1500 , 200 , 200 , 200 , and 2||700|
|Gives 1 Mamiya||300||Gives 5 Irako||1000||Gives 3 Combat Ration||300|
|Gives 1 Construction Team||800||Gives 3 Submarine Supply Material||500||Gives 1200||300|
|Gives 650||300||Gives 500 , 500 , 200 , and 2||300||Gives 10 Improvement Materials||700|
|Gives 1 Reinforcement Expansion||500||Gives 2 Underway Replenishment||300||Gives 3 Emergency Repair Material and 800||600|
See main article: Furniture.
The furniture shop is where you can spend your furniture coins to purchase furniture that you can use to decorate your office. Some items of furniture require a Furniture Fairy which are rewards from a few quests and events, and can be bought with DMM points from the item shop.