- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Isolated Island Princess
||ココマデ……クルトワ…ネ||So.... you made it...this far.|
- Made her Debut in Wolrd 6-4
- Is unique that she behaves differently depending on her gear:
- Isolated Island Princess is an installation-type enemy. This changes some of Isolated Island Princess's behaviors:
- Isolated Island Princess's damage indicator text is different from others:
- Slightly damaged(小破) → Confused(混乱)
- Moderately damaged(中破) → Damaged(損害)
- Heavily damaged(大破) → Broken(損壊)
- Sunken(撃沈) → Destroyed(破壊)
- With regards to attacking, Isolated Island Princess:
- Enables 2nd round of daytime shelling;
- (If using planes) cannot attack during daytime shelling at Damaged or worse;
- (If using planes) cannot attack during daytime shelling if all of Isolated Island Princess's carried planes are shot down;
- (If using planes) uses the carrier formula (Daytime: [Firepower + Torpedo + (Dive Bomb × 1.3)] × 1.5 + 55; Nighttime: Firepower + Torpedo) for shelling damage;
- Attacks at night if not Broken or Destroyed regardless of equipment setup;
- (If using planes) prioritizes attacking submarines during daytime shelling. (Attacks surface ships at night)
- With regards to defending, Isolated Island Princess:
- Cannot be the target of torpedo attacks, with the exception of torpedo bombers;
- Treats torpedo value as 0 for all other incoming attacks for damage calculation (again, excluding torpedo bombers during aerial combat).
- Is not subject to cut-in attacks involving torpedoes; that is, Mixed cut-in and Torpedo cut-in fail to function. If the attacking ship does not have any guns equipped, no equipment name will be shown when attacking.
- Cannot be the target of shelling phase attacks from carriers carrying at least 1 dive bomber, but can be chosen as shelling target if all dive bombers equipped on that carrier were shot down or if only torpedo bombers were equipped on that carrier in the first place.
- Takes increased damage from ships equipped with Type 3 Shells, WG42 (Wurfgerät 42), Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (and the version with tanks & marines), and Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank.
- Takes increased damage and has lower evasion rate during daytime shelling from battleships equipped with both large caliber guns and AP shells.
- Not subject to covering from escort ships.