||ナゼダ……ドウヤッテ…キタァ…………。ドウ…ヤッテ……？||I won't... let you...! Fall!|
||ヤラセル……モノカァ……！オチロッ！||Why... how did... you come... How...?|
- Boss of Spring 2016 Event: E-6 for the normal version and E-7 for the corrupted/damaged version.
- Central Princess is an installation-type enemy that doesn't use planes. This changes some of Central Princess's behaviors:
- Central Princess's damage indicator text is different from others:
- Slightly damaged(小破) → Confused(混乱)
- Moderately damaged(中破) → Damaged(損害)
- Heavily damaged(大破) → Broken(損壊)
- Sunken(撃沈) → Destroyed(破壊)
- With regards to attacking, Central Princess:
- Enables 2nd round of daytime shelling;
- Still attacks during daytime shelling if not destroyed;
- Uses regular formula for shelling damage.
- With regards to defending, Central Princess:
- Cannot be the target of torpedo attacks, with the exception of torpedo bombers;
- Treats torpedo value as 0 for all other incoming attacks for damage calculation (again, excluding torpedo bombers during aerial combat);
- Is not subject to cut-in attacks involving torpedoes (Mixed cut-in and Torpedo cut-in fail to function);
- Cannot be the target of shelling phase attacks from carriers carrying at least 1 dive bomber, but can be chosen as shelling target if all dive bombers equipped on that carrier were shot down or if only torpedo bombers were equipped on that carrier in the first place.
- Takes increased damage from ships equipped with Type 3 Shells and WG42 (Wurfgerät 42).
- Takes increased damage and has lower evasion rate during daytime shelling from battleships equipped with both large caliber guns and AP shells.
- Not subject to covering from escort ships.