- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Game Updates/2021/May 8th
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|April 22nd, 2021||May 8th, 2021||May 20th, 2021|
May 8th 2021 Spring 2021 Event (Main Operation) Update
- Clash! Night Battle off Lunga Main Operation Commences
- (Main Operation) E-1: 31st Squadron, Deploy!
- Mission Area: Taiwan / Spratly Islands / Off the coast of the Philippines
- Ships participating in this operation will be assigned to the 31st Squadron
- The new Matsu class destroyer, Momo, will be rewarded for clearing the map.
- (Main Operation) E-2: Battle of 6th Fleet
- Mission Area: Solomon Area / Rennell Sea
- Ships participating in this operation will be assigned to either the 6th fleet or 3rd fleet depending on their start location.
- This map is where submarines and their tenders are going to shine.
- The new I-class submarine, I-203, can also be acquired here.
- (Main Operation) E-3: Night Battle off Lunga Point
- Mission Area: Tassafaronga Anchorage Sea
- Participants in this operation will be 2nd Torpedo Squadron, 8th Fleet and Combined Fleet.
- In this map, the elite 2nd Torpedo Squadron is the key to victory.
- Also, you will be able to encounter the latest Yuugumo class destroyer, Makinami, who fought along side Naganami and Takanami as members of the 2nd Torpedo Squadron.
- For clearing the map, the new Northampton class heavy cruiser name ship, Northampton, will be rewarded.
- Preliminary Implementation of Submarine Fleet Attacks
- A new special attack, Submarine Fleet Attack, used by a submarine tender and several submarines has been implemented.
- Each submarine fleet attack consumes a Submarine Supply Material.
- Several can be obtained during this Spring Event.
- It can trigger when the flagship is a submarine tender and there are submarines in the 2nd and 3rd fleet position.
- If the 4th ship is a submarine as well, it will increase the trigger chance.
- The activation chance and the attacking ships depend on the ships' levels, luck and damage status.
- It can trigger in either Echelon or Line Abreast.