- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Docking (入渠) is a main menu function that lets repair damaged girls.
- An alternate method is to use Anchorage Repairs, or to remodel a girl.
- This page provides information about the menu. Please see Repairs for details on repairing ship girls.
The following functions appear in the Repair menu:
- Occupied Slot - Displays girls currently being repaired. Girl banners are marked with Repair (修復). Her name and HP she had when she was put into the docks will be displayed beside her.
- Empty Slot - Displays available repair slots.
- Time Remaining - Displays how long until repairs are complete.
- Instant Repair - Allows to complete repairs instantly.
- Every player starts off with only 2 dock slots. Up to 2 more slots can be unlocked by using a Dock Opening Key each time.
To repair a ship:
- Click on any empty slot to bring up a list of girls. It will be sorted by damage as default.
- Click on the girl to repair. This brings up the information menu.
- The toggle is for using instant repairs. It is set at Do Not Use (使用しない) by default. It can be toggled to Use (使用する) if wished.
- Clicking on the Begin Repairs! (修復開始！) button will bring up the confirmation screen. It shows all the resource costs again.
- Clicking on Yes (はい) starts the repair. Clicking on No (いいえ) takes back to the girl selection menu.
Notes While a ship is being repaired in the docks:
- That repair cannot be canceled unless using the Instant Repair (高速修復) button.
- The girl cannot be modernized, remodeled, or have her equipment modified.
- It is possible to take her equipment by selecting them on other girls using the swap function.
If a ship ends repair with 39 morale or less, it will be set to 40. This includes repairs ended by using Instant Repair.
- The last minute of repair time can be shaved off by switching to the docking screen when a ship has less than one minute of repair time to go.