- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal
This page is provides information about the menu. Please see Improvement for details on equipment improvement.
Improvement Arsenal (改修工廠) is a main menu function that is accessible when you have Akashi as your flagship. This menu allows you to upgrade your equipment and convert it into better equipment. The 2nd ship in the fleet - aka the "Helper" - and the day of the week determines what equipment can be upgraded.
How to Access
From Home Port 1. Set Akashi as your secretary (first ship of the first fleet).
- Akashi Kai works as well.
2. Hover over the Arsenal icon.
- For Android, press and hold the icon.
3. The Improvement Arsenal icon will slide out from beneath it as shown. 4. Click on it to access the Improvement Arsenal.
From Other Menus 1. Set Akashi as your secretary. 2. Click on the crane in the bottom left.
- Equipment List - Displays the equipment that are eligible for upgrading. Selecting an equipment will open the improvement menu.
- Resource Cost - Displays the resource cost of upgrading that equipment. It only displays the resource cost for +1 ~ +6 upgrades. Upgrades beyond +7 cost more and won't be displayed till the equipment is selected.
- Select for Improvement - Allows you to pick that equipment to be upgraded.
- Stockpile - Displays your current stockpile of development materials and improvement materials .
- Guarantee Improvement - Allows you to guarantee the improvement will succeed. This increases the development and improvement material costs.
- Cancel Improvement - Takes you back to the equipment selection menu.
- Begin Improvement - Allows you to start the improvement process.
- Information Box - Displays any required equipment fodder and your current stockpile of required equipment.
The following is how you improve equipment.
1. Click on the Select for Improvement (改修工廠選択) button on the equipment you wish to improve. This will bring up a list of all the selected equipment you possess.
- The button will be greyed out if you do not have any of a particular equipment.
2. Click on the equipment you want to improve, then click Improve (改修) to begin. Clicking on Return (戻る) will take you back to equipment selection. 3. Click on the Begin Improvement! (改修開始！) button to start the improvement.
- The toggle marked Guarantee Improvement (改修確実化) will make all improvements succeed in exchange for increased costs.
- Clicking on Cancel Improvement (改修中止) will take you back to equipment selection.