- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- If you have any questions regarding site content, account registration, etc., please visit the KanColle Wiki Discord
List of light cruisers by upgraded maximum stats
(Redirected from Elitecl)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Green: Outstanding
- Yellow: Good
- Since the Luck Stat is difficult to modernize, it is listed as Base(Max).
|477||Tenryuu Kai 2 天龍改二||84||64||78||89||70||53||17(77)||42||63||82||3(1,1,1) Autogyro only||Tenryuu 2nd Remodel|
|478||Tatsuta Kai 2 龍田改二||80||50||80||80||82||52||18(79)||84||Tatsuta 2nd Remodel|
|39||Kuma 球磨改||Kuma||20||69||89||69||79||49||12(59)||42||69||79||Fast||3 (1,1,1)||25||30|
|547||Tama Kai-2 多摩改二||70||91||83||83||61||13(69)||46||69||82||Requires Blueprint|
|20||59||79||59||79||49||12(59)||42||59||79||2nd remodel is a|
|19||Ooi 大井||n/a||49||89||59||39||10(49)||25||29||77||0||Will remodel into a|
|42||Nagara 長良改||Nagara||20||69||89||69||79||49||12(59)||43||69||79||Fast||3 (1,1,1)||25||30|
|141||Isuzu Kai-2 五十鈴改二||50||84||94||59||13(67)||44||69||0||30||Isuzu 2nd Remodel|
|200||Abukuma Kai-2 阿武隈改二||75||56||94||78||82||60||20(74)||45||68||83||3 (1,1,1)||35||Requires Blueprint|
|287||Kinu Kai-2 鬼怒改二||75||55||82||83||83||17(72)||82||30|
|488||Yura Kai-2 由良改二||77||53||80||88||83||63||16(70)||67||83||4 (1,2,1)|
|46||Sendai 川内改||Sendai||20||59||79||69||79||49||12(59)||44||69||79||Fast||3 (1,1,1)||25||30|
|158||Sendai Kai-2 川内改二||60||67||89||70||74||55||14(79)||49||69||84||25||35||Sendai 2nd Remodel|
|159||Jintsuu Kai-2 神通改二||72||98||68||80||54||13(79)||51||80||Jintsuu 2nd Remodel|
|160||Naka Kai-2 那珂改二||48||68||84||72||84||13(84)||48||68||82||Naka 2nd Remodel|
|111||Yuubari 夕張改||Yuubari||25||63||79||69||69||44||17(69)||36||49||69||Fast||0||25||40||4 equipment slots|
|137||Agano 阿賀野改||Agano||35||66||79||72||82||59||10(59)||45||69||80||Fast||6 (2,2,2)||30||35|
|183||Ooyodo 大淀改||Ooyodo||35||70||49||74||39||84||30(79)||47||68||78||Fast||12 (0,6,6,0)||35||35||4 equipment slots|
|379||Gotland Gotland改||Gotland||55||62||70||102||62||55||24(98)||43||63||77||Fast||4 (1,1,1,1)||30||30|
|390||G. Garibaldi G. Garibaldi改||Duca degli Abruzzi||45||72||70||70||60||48||30(100)||52||75||78||Fast||8 (2,2,2,2)||40||55|
|389||Duca degli Abruzzi Duca degli Abruzzi改||73||59||49||30(98)||77|
Light Cruiser Subclasses
CLT: Torpedo Cruiser
CLp: Training Cruiser
(These are not counted as Light Cruisers for Expeditions and map branching, but are here for comparison)
Highlights are relative to CLs above.
|97||Ooi Kai 大井改||Kuma (CLT)||10||39||99||39||59||39||10(49)||32||39||77||Fast||0||25||50|
|98||Kitakami Kai 北上改||15(69)|
|114||Ooi Kai-2 大井改二||50||63||139||49||79||43||13(49)||43||63||83||75||Ooi 2nd Remodel|
|115||Kitakami Kai-2 北上改二||30(79)||Kitakami 2nd Remodel|
|146||Kiso Kai-2 木曾改二||65||64||110||72||82||49||13(69)||44||65||84||50||Kiso 2nd Remodel|
|35||36||40||48||62||48||12(54)||40||39||52||Slow||8 (2,2,2,2)||35||20||4 equipment slots|
- Sendai class CL:
- Sendai Kai 2 remodel comes with a Searchlight, Star Shell and Type 98 Recon Seaplane (Night Scout), all of these are support equipment that will improve your fleet performance during night warfare.
- Naka Kai 2 has the lowest level requirement for a second remodel (Lv 48) among CL but comes with decent stats which makes her a very good CL for lower level Admirals.
- Jintsuu Kai 2 boasts the highest night- and daybattle damage of any Light Cruiser, and is only falling short of the Kuma-Class CLT and Choukai Kai 2 in Nightbattle.
- Obtaining all three CL of the Sendai class is required to unlock the third fleet through Quest A14.
- Nagara class CL:
- Isuzu Kai 2 boasts the highest ASW stat in-game, is capable of OASW regardless of ASW-Stat and can perform AACI without Anti-Aircraft Fire Directors
- Abukuma Kai 2 is capable of equipping midget submarines to perform Opening Torpedo Attacks, but is not classified CLT for routing purposes. She also comes with a Daihatsu-class Landing Craft and is capable of equipping the Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank
- Kinu Kai 2 has a "built-in" Daihatsu Landing Craft providing extra income from expeditions and accelerating the progress of Transport-Phases in eventmaps. She comes with a Daihatsu-class Landing Craft and 25mm Triple Autocannon Mount (Concentrated Deployment), unlocks a quest to aquire the Toku Daihatsu-class Landing Craft and is capable of equipping the Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank.
- Yura Kai 2 is capable of equipping midget submarines to perform Opening Torpedo Attacks, but is not classified CLT for routing purposes. She is also capable of equipping Seaplane Fighters and Seaplane Bombers, Daihatsu-class Landing Craft, Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank, SCAMP and can equip the 8cm-Series of High-Angle Guns in a Reinforcement Expansion. This wide array of tools makes her one of the most versitile Ships in the game. She also comes with the useful Type 0 Recon SeaPlane Model 11 B.
- Kuma class CL:
- Tama Kai 2 is capable of equipping Seaplane Fighters, Seaplane Bombers, Daihatsu-class Landing Craft, Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank, SCAMP and Ka-type Observation Autogyros. She comes with Arctic camouflage (+ Arctic equipment), from which she and Kiso get bonuses and is capable of equipping Medium Armour in a Reinforcement Expansion.
- Kiso Kai 2, Kitakami Kai and Ooi Kai are Torpedo Cruisers (CLT) and differ from regular light cruisers:
- They are no longer considered Light Cruiser (CL) for routing, expedition and combined fleet formation rules.
- They gain the ability to equip the Type A Ko-hyoteki and Type C Kouhyouteki midget submarines, enabling them to perform Opening Torpedo Attacks.
- They lose the ability to equip Recon Seaplanes and can no longer artillery spot.
- At their maximum remodel, they are the highest nightbattle performers ingame. Kiso Kai 2 falls short of Kitakami Kai and Ooi Kai in terms of damage, but has better soft stats to boot.
- Agano Class Light Cruisers are capable of equipping the 8cm-Series of High-Angle Guns in a Reinforcement Expansion. They also gain the ability to equip Medium Armour and Seaplane Bombers at Kai.
- Tenryuu class CL:
- Tenryuu Kai 2 gains the ability to equip Ka-type Observation Autogyro and Type 96 150cm Searchlight, but loses the ability to equip Recon Seaplanes, Secondary guns and large RADARs. Her low consumption makes her a good pick for expeditions requiring a CL.
- Tatsuta Kai 2 gains the ability to equip Daihatsu-class Landing Craft, Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank and Ka-type Observation Autogyro, but loses the ability to equip Recon Seaplanes, Secondary guns and large RADARs. She is capable of performing OASW regardless of her ASW stat. Her low consumption and ability to equip Landing craft make her a excellent pick for expeditions requiring a CL.
- Yuubari Kai, Ooyodo Kai, Gotland Kai, Duca degli Abruzzi Kai and G. Garibaldi Kai are the only Light Cruisers with 4 equipment slots.
- The Training Cruisers Katori Kai and Kashima Kai also have four slots, but are unable to fill fleet composition requirements.
- Katori-class Training Cruisers give an experience boost to any fleet they are a part of. This boost will be increased if the Training Cruiser is in the flagship position. This stacks between training cruisers, even if one is flagship (e.g.,if you have both Katori and Kashima in your fleet, it will get twice the experience bonus, or extra if one is flagship).
- Ooi, Kitakami, and Kiso change class to CLT upon remodel
- The full name of the Ship is "Giuseppe Garibaldi"
- The full name of the Ship is "Luigi di Savoia Duca Degli Abruzzi"