- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
|I'm the 8th ship of Kagerou-class destroyers, Yukikaze. Please take good care of me!|
|I'm the 8th ship of the Kagerou-class destroyers, Yukikaze.|
| Secretary 1
|Yes, I'll do my best!|
| Secretary 2
|What is it, Commander?|
| Secretary 3
|Umm, do you have some business with me?|
|The miracle destroyer... It's nothing like that. It's only because I always wanna stay by your side, Commander… Ah, I-it's nothing like that either!|
| Player's Score
|Some news has arrived, Commander.|
| Joining The Fleet
|I'm always ready to sortie!|
| Equipment 1
|I can feel Lady Luck's kiss!|
| Equipment 2
|Thank you very much, Commander!|
| Equipment 3
|I'm definitely alright!|
| Docking (Minor)
|I'm going for repairs!|
| Docking (Major)
|I'm going for repairs so I can participate in operations again!|
|A new comrade has been launched.|
| Return From Sortie
|The fleet has returned to port!|
| Starting A Sortie
|Combined fleet, sortie!|
| Starting A Battle
|I will not sink!|
|I will protect the fleet!|
| Night Battle Attack
|I'm continuing combat.|
| Night Battle
|There's no way I'll sink.|
|I came back alive again. Thanks to you, commander.|
| Minor Damage 1
|I'm not called "Unsinkable" for no reason!|
| Minor Damage 2
|Aah! It that was really close!|
| Major Damage
|Jeez~ B-but, I still won't sink!|
|An unsinkable ship... doesn't exist...|
- Among the three surviving fleet destroyers, Yukikaze participated in more major battles and missions than Hibiki or Ushio.
- She was called the "Miracle Ship" and "Unsinkable" due to her uncanny ability to surivive when the rest of her fleet would get damaged or sunk.
- Yukikaze was considered lucky because of how many major battles she survived.
- Shared with Supply.
- This line is shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development.
- Shared with Secretary Married.
- Yukikaze was called "the unsinkable ship" and "the miracle ship".
- X = Obtainable only in boss nodes.
- O = Obtainable in any node beside the boss node.
- Drops were referenced from both Kancolle Japanese Wikiwiki and Kancolle Japanese @WIki.
- Background Coloring
- Yellow Background means the drop is cited at only one of the sources.
- Green Background means the drop is cited by both sources.
- No Background means ship in question isn't rare enough to warrant color coding (you can add the background yourself if you want).
- Unless specified, all ships are obtainable through crafting.
- Ships that are only craftable through Large Ship Construction (LSC) will have notes to specify (LSC Crafting).
|Ship Name||Rarity||No.||World 1||World 2||World 3||World 4||World 5||World 6||Remarks|
Yukikaze is one of the few destroyers many admirals will usually like to gear early on. While she can be obtained from construction or from a rare drop in later regular maps, the main thing that make Yukikaze resourceful is the fact is that her stats are notably high for a destroyer that is only as Kai remodel. Upon Kai, her luck and torpedo stats (once fully upgraded) become relatively high making her extremely resourceful at being many admirals go-to ship for using torpedo cut-ins since her high luck usually ensures she will have a high chance at launching them efficiently. Both of these noted attribute alone have made Yukikaze on of the few destroyers many admirals use especially in combined fleet scenarios which she may be needed to take down an Abyssal Hime-Type Ship.
- One of the survivors of World War II, along with Hibiki.
- She was transferred to the Republic of China as ROCS Tan Yang (丹陽) in 1947 after World War II, and served as the flagship of the Republic of China Navy.
- She was scrapped in 1970.
- Her name means "Snowy Wind".