- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
From Kancolle Wiki
- 1 World 4-1: ジャム島攻略作戦 Battle of Jam Island
- 2 World 4-2: カレー洋制圧戦 Curry Ocean Pacification
- 3 World 4-3: リランカ島空襲 Bombing of Ri Lanka
- 4 World 4-4: カスガダマ沖海戦 Battle of Casgadama
- 5 World 4-5: 深海東洋艦隊漸減作戦 Abyssal Eastern Ocean Fleet Reduction Operation
World 4-1: ジャム島攻略作戦 Battle of Jam Island
- B, G and H are submarine nodes.
- 2 or more DD: E → F. Otherwise random.
- While dedicated ASW setups are not necessary, a sonar as the third piece of equipment on a DD is minimally recommended.
Nodes and Enemy Encounters
World 4-2: カレー洋制圧戦 Curry Ocean Pacification
- Node B drops 20% of your remaining fuel in the fleet without radar (電探).
- Node C and F are submarines nodes.
- You will get sent from node A to E if you have two or more Destroyers in your fleet. Otherwise, the compass is random.
Nodes and Enemy Encounters
World 4-3: リランカ島空襲 Bombing of Ri Lanka
- D, F and K are submarines nodes with mostly or only submarines.
- Node G always has a single submarine accompanying the enemy fleet.
- Boss Node I may have a single submarine. (2 out of 3 possible combinations)
- Equipping at least one ship for a preemptive anti-sub attack may assist with clearing the pre-boss and boss nodes by eliminating the lone sub, leaving all ships to focus on the surface ships during shelling phase.
- Branching rules (according to the Kancolle Wikiwiki):
- Having 2 or more DDs will always direct you to node A, which has BBs. 1 or less directs you to F or J.
- You MUST have 2+ CAs (not CAV) to go from F→G.
- Having 1 or more CAV/AV will direct you from J→K. Similarly, 1 or more CAV/AV will direct you from B→D.
- Any other setups will result in random zig-zags.
- 4-3 is a great place for DD/CL grinding and farming submarine kills, since there are 3 SS nodes (D,F and K):
- Put your DD/CL as flagship and give her all ASW equipment to ensure that she can get MVP at every SS node. Note: Flagship will not always get MVP due to BB/CVL/CLT in your fleet and varying enemy composition patterns.
- A fleet with 0-1 DD, and 0-1 CA will almost always let you reach two SS nodes (F→K or F→D).
- Example fleet compositions:
- Flagship leveling: 1 DD/CL + 1 BB + 2 CVL + 1 CLT + 1 SS
- Submarine farming: 1 CV + 1 BB + 1 CLT + 2 CL + 1 DD
- Variety farming: 1DD + 2CL + 1BB + 1CA +1CVL/CV
- When starting, you may also get to Node J before moving to Node F. If RNG brings you to Node J, use Line Ahead formation, allowing your BB/CVL/CLT to kill enemy's BB/CAs or disable their CV as soon as possible. Defensive formations are almost useless.
- When you hit the two SS nodes, use Line Abreast formation to maximize your damage on the enemy submarines. CVL can also help with ASW. Getting MVP in these 2 nodes allow your flagship to stay sparking all the time, and you can farm non-stop as long as you can provide ship for other positions. End the sortie after the two SS nodes.
- It is possible to farm the Bauxite node with fleets of at least 2 DD and at least 1 CAV or AV. You will always go A→B→D, but it is then random between E and G.
Nodes And Enemy Encounters
World 4-4: カスガダマ沖海戦 Battle of Casgadama
- Recommended fleet composition: 2DD/1CA(V)/2BB/1CV , 2DD/1CA(V)/1BB/2CV
- F and I are Submarine Nodes. Also there is a Submarine in the boss's evolved fleet.
- 2 DDs are needed to go from node A to node F. 1 CA/CAV is needed to go from Node F to Node G. This is the easiest way to the boss (A-F-G-H)
- If possible, equipping at least one ship for a preemptive anti-sub attack may assist with clearing the boss node by eliminating the lone sub, leaving all ships to focus on the surface ships during shelling phase.
- If you don't have a CA or CAV, bringing CV and BB might lead you to Node G from Node I. However, the chances are slim. If you're going from Node F or C to Node G, then at least 1 CA/CAV is mandatory.
- G to H (boss) or J is random.
- This will be your first map where simply defeating the boss node is not enough to 'defeat' the map. You must kill the flagship boss around FOUR times before being allowed to pass. Keep in mind that the boss node changes at 25% of the map health (i.e. after SINKING the boss 3 times), usually to a 'stronger' form.
- The boss meter does NOT regenerate.
- To unlock World 5 you need to defeat the boss of World 3 too.
Nodes And Enemy Encounters
|Node||Destroyer||Light Cruiser||Heavy Cruiser||Seaplane Tender||Submarine Tender||Aircraft Carrier||Submarine||Battleship|
|A||Tenryuu, Natori, Yura, Kitakami, Sendai, Naka, Isuzu, Kuma, Tama, Kiso, Jintsuu||Atago, Takao, Maya, Choukai, Tone, Chikuma, Myoukou, Nachi, Ashigara, Aoba, Mogami,||Chiyoda||Hiyou||Yamashiro, Fusou, Kongou, Hiei, Kirishima|
|C||Mutsuki||Yura, Jintsuu, Naka||Chiyoda||Ryuujou||Kongou|
|F||Mutsuki, Asashio, Kisaragi, Suzukaze||Kuma, Naka, Tama, Natori, Yura, Kiso, Sendai, Jintsuu||Aoba, Kako, Furutaka, Chikuma, Nachi, Ashigara, Maya, Mogami||Chiyoda||Ryuujou||Haruna, Hiei, Fusou|
|G||Sendai, Yura, Kuma, Isuzu, Kiso||Chiyoda||Shouhou||Kongou, Haruna, Fusou|
|H||Naganami, Uzuki, Hamakaze||Taigei||Akagi, Kaga, Junyou, Hiyou, Zuihou,Shoukaku|
|J||Mutsuki||Chikuma, Tone, Kako||Chiyoda||Junyou, Ryuujou, Shouhou||Kirishima|
World 4-5: 深海東洋艦隊漸減作戦 Abyssal Eastern Ocean Fleet Reduction Operation
|START||A||1CL + 2DD + at least 1 from|
|B||All other fleets|
|F||H||Fleets not sent to J|
or Akitsushima (+ Type 2 Flying Boat?) + 1DD? (Confirming)
|H||K||SS+SSV≥a certain amount? (1 can go to M),|
or Fail LoS check for M
|J||Fleets not sent to F|
or Fail LoS check for M
- Unlocked by clearing both 4-4 and 5-1.
- The objective of this map is to defeat the Installation Boss (Seaport Hime)
- It takes 5 kills to clear the map.
- Upon completion you are rewarded 180 points and a medal
- Boss's HP bar resets at midnight at the beginning of each month
- Z1 drops at node I.
Regarding the nodes:
- Node A, B, and G are all Active Branching nodes.
- The boss is an installation with AS requirement; depending on the fleet setup it may be better to avoid the night battle node (E) due to carriers not participating at night (which may give the enemy free shots)), and the extremely dangerous Ri-Class Kai
- Node F is a submarine node. This node is not that threatening, but for people using setups without seaplane bombers (or CVLs), this is a guaranteed D defeat, which will reduce the morale of the fleet.
Regarding the boss:
- Boss is Harbor Princess, an installation-type enemy. Equipping Type 3 Shells and WG42 (Wurfgerät 42) will deal extra damage to her.
- Warning: Harbor Princess becomes substantially stronger on final form! The changes are, namely:
- HP increases from 380 to 490.
- Base firepower increases from 100 to 180.
- Armor increases from 135 to 177.
- This pushes her armor roll values from 124 to 230 (i.e. 177 (±30%)), well above the daytime cap of 151. Barring low armor rolls, only critical hits will significantly damage her during the day
- Base AA increases from 150 to 170.
- She gains a completely different set of equipment: Two 15-inch Fortress Cannons, AP Shell, and what is suspected to be Abyssal Avenger Torpedo Bomber. As a side effect of her equipments, her range is increased to long.
- The changes allow her to hit harder and earlier during daytime. Since she's an installation-type abyssal ship, she uses the carrier damage calculation formula (even though it is displayed as shelling). Thus, her shelling damage, not counting her equipment or the bonus from AP shell, is already over the day battle cap even with Red T engagement. She also gains double attack during night battle (with a more reasonable, but still deadly, damage).
- On the final form, her escort ships also become tougher (Elite/Flagship Transports and Elite CA Ne-class replaces the DD I/Ha-class Late Model). It is recommended to equip 1 to 2 BBs with AP Shell to clear out the escort ships during daytime to allow focused fire at night.
- If using a Yamato-Class, an AP shell may not be necessary as the base firepower of Yamato can still severely damage the Ru-Kais
- Otherwise, try to give the AP shell to a battleship with Very Long range, either a Littorio-Class battleship, or any battleship equipped with the Italian 381mm guns.
Example fleet setups:
- 2BB(V), 3CA(V), 1CV (B → C → F → J → M)
- Pros: Shouldn't lose at node F, which saves some morale loss. Maximizes the number of ships that can use Type 3 Shell while still making the required AS for artillery spotting. Also avoids the harder H node (which has 1~2 guaranteed Battleship Ru-class Kai Flagship). Does not see Ru-class Kai until boss.
- Cons: Ships have lower HP and armor, so easier to accumulate damage along the way, reducing damage dealt at the boss node. Node C and J have Tsu-class (sometimes Elite), so the AS value may vary, and may even result in loss of artillery spotting attacks if all seaplane bombers are shot down.
- 3BB(V), 3CV(L) (B → C → F → H → M)
- Pros: With any BBV or CVL, reduces the chance of losing at node F (with appropriate equipment). Provides more firepower, opening air strikes, and better gauge of AS along the way.
- Cons: CVL is the weakest link in the fleet and may result in more retreats. Fewer ships capable of acting at night. More carriers implying potential loss of attacks if HP is reduced sufficiently.
- 4BB(V), 2CV (Either B → C → F → H → M or B → E → H → M)
- Pros (E branch): Fewer battles equals more damage output at boss. Can use the big guns. Does not need to worry about defeats at node F.
- Cons (E branch): Insufficient equipment slots for night battle gear results in risky night battle (enemy has 3~4 ships with cut-in attack and 1 ship with double attack).
- Pros (C branch): Even more firepower and armor to reach the boss easier (compared to 3BB(V) + 3CV(L)).
- Cons (C branch): More resources used, especially when using Yamato and/or Musashi. Will take defeats at F node without a BBV.
- 2BB, 3CLT, 1CV (B → C → F → J → M)
- Could potentially go B → E → H → M with this setup but would be difficult to gain AS at H or boss.
- Pros: Saves bauxite. Can clear out escort ships to allow the BBs to target the boss easier. Less fuel cost.
- Cons: Even less HP and armor, which can result in more retreats. Can't finish the boss off if the BBs take too much damage torpedo value not counting when attacking boss.
- 4BB(V), 1CV, 1SS (B → E → H → M)
- Pros: Damage not reduced due to only three battles total. Uses the SS as decoy at boss to mitigate damage to the larger ships, which is useful for the final kill attempt(s) as enemy air power is reduced but shelling becomes more deadly.
- Cons: Have to go through night battle node. The SS most likely will take a beating at node H (and some at node E) to possibly require Repair Teams being equipped.
- On the final form of the boss, no enemies are capable of attacking submarines. As such, it is safe to advance past node H with a critically-damaged submarine, only on the final form
- 1BB, 1CVL, 1CL, 2DD + 1(CLT or BB or Fusou-class Kai Ni) (For Z1 farming, A → D → G → I)
- Requires 1CL+2DD and another ship from SSV/CLp/AV/CVL/CAV/CA/CL/DD to go through node A, which is the requirement to reach node I.
- BBVs and CAVs can bring seaplane bombers along this route. Although there is a Tsu-class Elite, it's on the night node at node E (which has no air battle)
Nodes and Enemy Encounters