- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
From Kancolle Wiki
- Low firepower, torpedo, HP and armour.
Visible Fit Bonuses
|Visible Fit Bonus|
|12.7cm Single High-angle Gun Mount (Late Model)||+1||+1|
|↪With LoS Radar||+2||+3|
|12cm Naval Gun Kai 2||+2||+1||+3|
|↪With LoS Radar||+2||+1||+3|
|↪With 53cm Twin Torpedo Mount x1||+2||+4|
|↪With 53cm Twin Torpedo Mount x2||+3||+7|
|5inch Naval Gun Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
- LoS Radar is any Radar with an LoS stat equal or greater than 5.
- Kai: Low
- She has below average combat power that makes her unsuitable for sorties. Her one saving grace is that she is cheap to run, meaning she is a good choice for minmaxing expedition gains.
Not Reccommended Roles
- Required for A34, A66, B24, B60 and B72.
|Alright~! I'm here-pyon! I'm Uzuki~, You can call me U-chan~!|
|I'm the 4th ship of the Mutsuki-class destroyers, Uzuki-pyon.|
| Secretary 1
|You look... even better today Commander... Just kidding-pyon!|
| Secretary 2
|I salute you~ Commander! Pyon!|
| Secretary 3
|Ohohoh? Tickling is my speciality-pyon! You won't get away Commander-pyon!|
| Secretary Idle
|I get bored when you don't play with me Commander-pyon~... Puppukupu~!|
| Secretary (Married)
|If you're tired, let's go rest together Commander-pyon~♪ Pyon!|
|What's wrong... Commander~? Your face is red you know? ...Hey, your face is too close you know? ...Eh, wha? Ah, is there something on my face? ...Hey, tell me what is it? ...Eh, wha!? Wheew...|
| Player's Score
|A report for you Commander-pyon.|
| Joining the Fleet
|Uzuki sortieing~! I'll do my best-pyon!|
| Equipment 1
|I'm so moved~!|
| Equipment 2
| Equipment 3
| Docking (Minor Damage)
|Ugh~... They got me~...|
| Docking (Major Damage)
|I'll go get fixed properly-pyon!|
|A new ship girl has been created~... Who is it-pyon?|
| Returning from Sortie
|Thanks for your hard work-pyon!|
| Starting a Sortie
|Setting sail! *salute*!|
| Starting a Battle
|I'll show you the true power of the Mutsuki-class! Eei!|
| Night Battle Attack
| Night Battle
|I'm amazing at night-pyon!|
|Alright~! It's a great victory-pyon! This is the true power of the Mutsuki-class! Humph!|
| Minor Damage 1
| Minor Damage 2
|Whoaaaa... Owowowow... That hurts...|
| Major Damage
|They got me-pyon... Ugggh, I want to go take a bath... pyon...|
|Is this... the end... of me-pyon...? Commander... don't cry... alright...?|
- Her verbal tic is 'pyon' (ぴょん) which is the onomatopaedia for 'hop'. It's associated with her because her name also means 'April' which is usually when Easter takes place.
- She participated in the Battle of Rabaul and the Invasion of Salamaua-Lae, providing cover for the Japanese landings.
- Sometime before 1944/08/31 she had two 12cm guns and one 61cm triple torpedo mountings removed and replaced with two 25mm triple mounts, two 25mm double mounts, six 25mm single mounts and a Type 13 air radar.
- Out of the 12 Mutsuki-class destroyers, only Uzuki and Minazuki were sunk by torpedoes instead of air attacks.
- This line is shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development.
- Has no meaning, just an exclaimation she does.
- "Bishi" (ビシッ) is the sound of doing something sharply, like salutes.
| Valentine’s Day 2015
|Commander~! I have some chocolates for you-pyon! Ah, I’m not lying-pyon!|
|しれいかぁ～ん！ 卯月から、チョコあげるぴょ～ん！ あー、これは嘘じゃないぴょん！|
| 2nd Anniversary
|It’s the 2nd anniversary-pyon, Commander. I’m happy too-pyon! *salute*|
| Rainy Season 2015
|I’m weak to rainy days-pyon… Puppukupuu~|
| Christmas 2015
|It’s Christmas! *nom* *nom*… Delicious-pyon! *nom* *nom*…*nom* *nom*!|
| End of Year 2015
|End of year spring cleaning? I’m not good with cleaning-pyon. Just let Yayoi do it-pyon.|
| New Year 2016
|Happy New Year-pyon, Commander! I want some New Year’s money-pyon♪|
| White Day 2016
|What’s this, Commander? Eh, snacks for me? I’m happy-pyon!|
| 3rd Anniversary
|Commander! It’s the 3rd Anniversary-pyon! I’m happy-pyon! Bam!|
| Autumn 2016
|Yayoi isn’t feeling too well… This is the time to try out my gags-pyon! Ready, Puppukupuu! …Huh? Why are you angry-pyon?|
| Saury Festival 2016
|Saury! Leave the saury to me-pyon! I’ll use my special skill, the Double Searchlight Challenge-pyon! What for? No reason-pyon. It’s just a fashion choice-pyon♪|
| Autumn 2016
|Hooh, so this is the wine I’ve heard about-pyon? I’d like to try a little-pyon♪ *gulp* *gulp*… Whoooo! Puppukupu! That was still too early for me-pyon!|
| Winter 2017
|Puppukupuu! I’ve manged to clear the winter I don’t quite like with ease-pyon! Tehihi♪ You worry too much, Yayoi♪|
| 4th Anniversary
|I’m deeply moved! The fleet’s 4th Anniversary is here-pyon! I’m really grateful-pyon! Commander, congratulations-pyon!|
| Early Summer 2017
|Summer is for wearing summer clothes-pyon. Ehe, it’s so nice and cool-pyon. Right, Commander? Ihihi~|
| 5th Anniversary
|I’m impressed! The fleet is celebrating it’s 5th Anniversary-pyon! I’m super duper thankful-pyon! Commander, let’s celebrate together-pyon!|
- Otoshidama is a gift that contains money that is usually given to children on New Years.
| Eve of the Final Battle 2017
|Yayoi? Why are you frowning-pyon? Are you angry about something-pyon!? Don’t worry-pyon! I’m unsinkable-pyon. I won’t sink-pyon!|
- X = Obtainable only in boss nodes.
- O = Obtainable in any node beside the boss node.
- Drops were referenced from both Kancolle Japanese Wikiwiki and Kancolle Japanese @WIki.
- Background Coloring
- Yellow Background means the drop is cited at only one of the sources.
- Green Background means the drop is cited by both sources.
- No Background means ship in question isn't rare enough to warrant color coding (you can add the background yourself if you want).
- Unless specified, all ships are obtainable through crafting.
- Ships that are only craftable through Large Ship Construction (LSC) will have notes to specify (LSC Crafting).
|Ship Name||Rarity||No.||World 1||World 2||World 3||World 4||World 5||World 6||Remarks|
- Due to a bug she was buildable for a few minutes after being added. She is currently unbuildable.
- She always says pyon because the first kanji in her name (卯) literally means "rabbit." Pyon is the Japanese onomatopoeia for a rabbit.
- She received a CG update on 2014/2/14 as the artist thought he was cutting corners in Uzuki's damaged portrait.
- Required by A34 and B24.
- Torpedoed December 12, 1944 northeast of Cebu, Philippines (11°03′N 124°23′E)
- Her name is the name for the fourth month of the lunar calendar (April).
- Rescued the survivors of Kako where they washed up onto nearby islands after the Battle of Savo Island.
- Her pin's design is the same as Kako's hairclip. It is assumed Uzuki received it as a gift after she saved Kako's survivors.
- By September of 1942, Mutsuki, Kisaragi and Yayoi were all lost in battle, so the Mutsuki Class was renamed to the Uzuki Class.
- As Uzuki herself says, by the end of the war, her Anti-air weaponry had been improved.
- This is probably due to 10 out of 12 of the Mutsuki Class being lost during air raids.
- Uzuki's Rear mast snapped during a collision with Junyou after she resupplied Admiral Kurita's fleet after the Battle of Leyte Gulf.