- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
From Kancolle Wiki
Actually, the use of a Saiun isn't a matter of opinion, it's very much fact that some ships are advantaged by preventing a Red-T.
You may wish to refer to here to calculate which ships benefit from avoiding a Red-T here - EchIII
- I agree with you. The fact of using the Saiun or not wasn't a matter of debate though, and more a matter of the mechanics of Saiun in general. Your comment was a targeted comment at the previous stance, which in effect was a nullification, and wasn't really providing any benefit at that point. My comment of opinions was regarding your extremely strong wording on certain topics, specifically for when you state that something is "required." Ravien (talk) 07:12, 16 July 2016 (UTC)
- I believe it could be very beneficial if you could add detailed information regarding Saiun mechanics to either Combat#Engagement_Form_Modifier or another section of the combat page, where it would be more readily accessible as a global resource. (Also, four tildes "~" will automatically sign any entries you make) Ravien (talk) 07:44, 16 July 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks. Always good to beef up the details :) Ravien (talk) 19:48, 16 July 2016 (UTC)