- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Shamelessly stolen from User:Wsewolod
|I have spoken and written in English ever since I was conceived.||My half-lifetime of professionally working with the English language has forged me into a true veteran in its use.||I am completely inept at speaking or writing in Japanese.||I have revised many poopwiki documents fixing both major and minor errors, and I am therefore very confident in getting "down and dirty" with repulsive wiki poop.|
- Tutorial: How To Register - Completed!
- Tutorial: How to Play (Sandbox/How To Play): Document needs revised into plain english
- Tutorial: Proxy Connections (Sandbox/Proxy Connection): Document needs revised into plain english
- Quests, Ships, and Expedition Checklist: Ongoing task as new quests get updated. Outdated but a good resource for those not using a viewer. Should Get updated before android comes out.
- Seasonal was bad. Someone nuked it at some point.
- Template: EventsPortal - This is on my list but I'm not sure why?
- Special:UnusedFiles - Review and mark everything for delete that looks like garbage
- List of vessels by artist and seiyuu: See List Below, fill out character pages and categories using this info stolen from Glossary - Strikethrough any ships you've completed if you remember to.
Pages To Update on Update
Game Updates specific date page
Trivia on any page that a quest is needed
KanColle Ship, Expedition, Quest Checklist
For a new season: template:shipquoteseasonal
new equipment page
|List of Experiments||Purpose|
|User:Ravien/ExperimentA||Possible new design for CG Page|
|User:Ravien/ExperimentB||Messing with tabber design from ZH wiki for EN use|
|User:Ravien/EquipmentBlank||Blank equipment page for adding new equipment. Likely outdated.|
|User:Ravien/ShipBlank||Blank ship page for adding new ships. Likely outdated.|
|Template:AkashiWorkshop||Template for Akashi Workshop header|
|Template:AkashiWorkshopLine||Template for Akashi Workshop Single-line design|
|Template:AkashiWorkshopLine2||Template for Akashi workshop two-line design|
|Template:Artist+Seiyuu||Template for category and text formatting and linking for Artist for ship pages.|
|Module:ShipQuoteTable||Module for generating seasonal ship quotes on demand?|
Dont Forget about!
Things I don't feel like explaining
Download/Upload equipment images
Pull files from:
- Fairy: http://220.127.116.11/kcs/resources/image/slotitem/item_character/#ID#.png
- Equip: http://18.104.22.168/kcs/resources/image/slotitem/item_up/#ID#.png
- Combined: http://22.214.171.124/kcs/resources/image/slotitem/item_on/#ID#.png
- Card: http://126.96.36.199/kcs/resources/image/slotitem/card/#ID#.png
Where you replace #ID# with the number of the equipment
Reupload file to kure.kancollewiki.net with upload file link.
Rename files to "Equipment#ID#-X" where X is the number, card=1, comb=2, fairy=3, item=4
So for the 16inch triple, ID Number 161, you would have:
- Fairy: http://188.8.131.52/kcs/resources/image/slotitem/item_character/161.png as Equipment161-3.png
- Equip: http://184.108.40.206/kcs/resources/image/slotitem/item_up/161.png as Equipment161-4.png
- Combined: http://220.127.116.11/kcs/resources/image/slotitem/item_on/161.png as Equipment161-2.png
- Card: http://18.104.22.168/kcs/resources/image/slotitem/card/161.png as Equipment161-1.png