- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank
Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank
Effects: See notes
|Destroyer||Amphibious Assault Ship|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Fast Battleship||Seaplane Tender|
|Light Carrier||Standard Carrier|
|Submarine Carrier||Submarine Tender|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
|Fleet Oiler||Destroyer Escort|
島嶼への上陸作戦のために開発された水陸両用「特二式内火艇」、通称「カミ車」です。 前後に着脱式のフロートを備え、機甲戦力として敵地への上陸作戦が可能です。 輸送時の水密化構造が採用されており、潜水艦での運用も可能でした。
An amphibious vehicle developed for landing operations around islands, the 'Special Type 2 Launch', also known as the 'Ka-Mi Tank'. Equipped with removable floats at the front and back, it allowed landing operations to have armoured support. With watertight construction, it can also be deployed aboard submarines.
- Constructable via Akashi's Improvement Arsenal by maxing out and upgrading a Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tanks & Marines)
- Increases expedition resources gain by 1% for each equipped Amphibious Tank, up to 20%. Increase is multiplicative with bonus from Great Success.
- Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank slightly increases TP gauge drain during Transport Operations
- Equipping these tanks with a unit that uses a Daihatsu unit or a WG42 will confer a firepower bonus against enemy installations where amphibious landing operations apply (I.E 6-4)
- Arming a Submarine with a Type 2 Ka-Mi tank will allow the submarine to participate in the shelling phase of battle by launching the tank in battle when target an installation type enemy during amphibious landing operations.
- Quest reward from F33.