- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
The pastebins need to be converted into proper update pages. This is fairly time-consuming, so I'd rather not have to do them all. Feel free to insert appropriate images; for example, in December 11th, 2013's page, an image of Kiso's kai ni sprite would be appropriate. Wsewolod (talk) 05:43, 29 August 2015 (UTC)
- This is nearly done, so thanks a heap, User:IbarakiIbuki. Posting this here as a reminder to everyone concerned that the dumped pages could use reformatting in compliance with Game Updates/2015/July 31st; they should include hash-tag and asterisk mark-up for indentation. Additionally:
- bold and italicized type should be used where appropriate;
- images should be inserted where appropriate (for example, Kiso's Kai Ni CG, as found in Kiso/Gallery, on the December 13th page);
- a discussion should be held about whether to use galleries or right-hanging images for such instances;
- internal links should be added, particularly for kanmusu names (good job with that so far), and links to game mechanics (like Morale and Fatigue or Exercises for updates implementing balance or bug fixes to those mechanics);
- and grammar and phrasing should be modified (encyclopedic tones should be used over conversational ones, common nouns shouldn't be capitalized except at the end of a sentence, und so weiter).
- Since I'm the one most picky about that last point, I'll try to do that myself. Thanks. Wsewolod (talk) 16:26, 3 September 2015 (UTC)