- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Stats are the numeric values that represent the kanmusu's overall strength and weaknesses which represent thier overall performance in battle. Most of the stats introduced in the game are set with the exception of a few which can be upgraded through Modernization or leveling. Every Kanmusu has a set amount maximum cap on thier Firepower, Torpedo Power, Anti-Air, Armor, and Luck, however stats such as LoS, Evasion, and ASW increase as the kanmsu gains levels.
The following information covers most of the basic understandings behind how the mechanics work and how they influence certain factors when partaking in Sorties.
List of Stats
All Kanmusu's have stats which are shown through their display which can be viewed in the Composition, Refitting, or Repair. These stats as the previous mention cover all the factors which influence their overall performance in sorties in general. The follow stats shown are as follows:
- HP - The Health of the Kanmusu. This shows how many Hit Points a Kanmusu has and how many she has left remaining. If a Kanmusu takes damage, she will lose some HP, and if her HP hits zero, she sink in battle and will no longer be available to use (unless you collect another one)
- Firepower - The amount of damage strength a Kanmusu can perform while performing shelling attacks. This can be influenced by the type of gun based equipment a kanmusu uses as well as dive bomber damage. It caps at 150 during the daytime but exceeds over that during night battle segments. The higher the firepower, the stronger the shelling damage.
- Armor- The amount of protection a kanmusu has from shelling and torpedo attacks which are determined based on if the hit connects. The higher the armor, the more likely they'll take less damage in battle.
- Torpedo- The amount of damage strength a Kanmusu can perform from a torpedo based attack. This is influenced by factors such as torpedo salvos and torpedo bombers. The higher the torpedo, the stronger the torpedo damage.
- Evasion- The likelihood in which a kanmusu can evade an incoming attack. The higher the evasion, the more likely the kanmusu will dodge an attack.
- Anti-Air- The amount of Anti-Air Strength a Kanmusu can perform in battle which can eliminate enemy planes in battle. This is mainly triggered by arming a kanmusu with an Anti-Air based gun. The higher the anti-air, the more likely the kanmusu will take down additional planes.
- Plane Capacity- The number of planes a kanmusu can hold which depending on the types of planes uses can allow you to perform various tasks. The more planes the more likely you can perform better damage or anti-air.
- Anti-Sub Warfare (ASW)- Determines how strong a kanmusu is when fighting an enemy submarine unit and how much damage they'll deliver. The higher the ASW, the stronger the damage against submarines.
- Speed- Determines the Speed a ship goes which has an impact on the fleet's performance as well as possible pathing. Most ships can go either Slow or Fast but with additional gear, it's possible to influence to speed to increase further in some cases to Fast+ or Fastest. For more on Speed influencing from engine parts please view Improving Ship Speed
- Line of Sight- Determines how well a Kanmusu can detect enemy fleets during reconnaissance and also influences branching during Los checking segments. For more information check Line of Sight
- Range - Determines how far a Kanmusu's attack can go when conducting an attack. This decides the order when a fleet can fire during a battle. The Longer the range, the earlier they'll go in battle depending on the order.
- Luck- Determines various decisive factors such as the likelihood someone can perform a cut-in during night battles, enhancing the performance of evasion, and improving the accuracy of an attack. The higher the luck, the more influence these factors will have on your ship.
- Experience Bar- Determines how much experience a kanmusu has gained and how close they are to gaining another level.
- Accuracy- A hidden stat, which determines the likely hood in which a kanmusu can perform more accurate damage. The higher the accuracy, the more likely they'll score critical hits.
Kanmusu sometimes displays indications in which you can be notified about the condition your ship is in when they are participating in a sortie or other factors. Most of these conditions are a good way of being able to know the condition in which your kanmusu is in, or is a current battle or following a sortie:
But as a word of warning, a kanmusu that is heavily damaged will become at risk of sinking if she has to advance to the next node to partake in another battle. The wisest decision in most cases will be to retreat from the sortie to repair your kanmusu.
- Combined fleets where a ship is pulled out from s combined fleet and is forced to retreat through the use of a Fleet Command Facility, the icon is kanmusu's icon is grey out and left with grey text to indicate she has been evacuated back to your main base, she'll remain unusable for the remainder of the sortie till the rest of your fleet returns to Home Port.
- Fatigue - Ships with this icon indicate that they are suffering from low morale which will result in a slight reduction in their battle performance. The most recommended remedy to this is to let to kanmusu take a break for several minutes (15 minutes roughly) to recover moral so she can return to normal.
- Heavy Fatigue - Ships with this icon indicate that they are suffering from very low morale which will result in a drastic reduction in their battle performance. The most recommended remedy to this is to let to kanmusu take a break for a while (30 minutes roughly) to recover moral so she can return to normal.
- Expedition - Kanmusu with this label are part of an expedition fleet that is currently conducting an expedition. Fleets sent on an expedition are unable to be removed from the fleet nor can their equipment be removed and will remain with this label until the fleet has returned from the expedition.
- Repair - Fleets that are labeled in this are currently being repaired in the Docking area. You can safely remove them from the fleet, but cannot have their equipment removed and will not be usable until they have finished their repairs.