- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
|Destroyer||Amphibious Assault Ship|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Fast Battleship||Seaplane Tender|
|Light Carrier||Standard Carrier|
|Submarine Carrier||Submarine Tender|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
|Fleet Oiler||Destroyer Escort|
The Star Shell is a parachute flare fired from the ship's cannons. It can illuminate the enemy fleet's position which can aid any allied ships' attacks on the enemy. (It can also lower the offensive capabilities of the enemy fleet.)
- Unbuildable. Stock equipment of Sendai Kai Ni, Ayanami Kai Ni, and Kawakaze Kai Ni.
- Chance to provide all of the following effects when a ship equipped with this enters a night battle:
- Special attack rate of your fleet increases.
- Special attack rate of the enemy fleet decreases.
- Activation rate is not 100%; multiple ships equipped with star shells will increase the chance of activation.
- There is no side effects associated with star shell, unlike Searchlight.
- Effect can be stacked with Searchlight.