- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
|Destroyer||Amphibious Assault Ship|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Aviation Cruiser|
|Fast Battleship||Seaplane Tender|
|Light Carrier||Standard Carrier|
|Submarine Carrier||Submarine Tender|
|Repair Ship||Training Cruiser|
|Fleet Oiler||Destroyer Escort|
Skilled lookouts can be deployed on surface warships. Using their skilled naked eyes, they can largely contribute in scouting the enemy depending on the situation and before the advent of enemy radars, can spot for targets especially during night battles.
A crow's nest is a structure in the upper part of the main mast of a ship or a structure that is used as a lookout point.
This position ensured the best view for lookouts to spot approaching hazards, other ships or land. It was the best device for this purpose until the invention of radar.
- Unbuildable. January 2015 Ranking reward. Could be obtained via a Hishimochi-related event-only quest. Stock equipment of Choukai Kai Ni, Kazagumo Kai and Takanami Kai.
- Increases special attack chance and critical hit chance of the ship equipped with it during night battle.