- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Step ①: Purchase DMM Money
- 3 Step ②: Convert DMM Money into DMM Points
- 4 Step ③: Acquire the in-game item
- 5 FAQ
- 6 Full Guides
There are in-game items that can be acquired only by using real money in the Shop. This is a tutorial on how to "hatemyour money, love your ship girls".
There are two relevant currencies that are intertwined, but different from one amother.
- DMM Money is the monetary amount you have on your DMM account. This is real-world money that DMM has in your name. It cannot yet be used to purchase in-game items.
- DMM Points are the currency with which you buy in-game items. Thus, you will need to convert DMM Money into DMM Points in order to purchase in-game items.
Step ①: Purchase DMM Money
Option: via WebMoney
WebMoney is a third-party monetary handling service
Option: via Credit Card
Optional: Claim Free 500 points!
Step ②: Convert DMM Money into DMM Points
|Now that you already have DMM Money, you will need to convert them into DMM points for you to actually buy something in-game.
Step ③: Acquire the in-game item
|When you already have DMM points, here's how to buy in-game items
Does DMM accept Debit Cards?
Yes. The amount you spent will be deducted from your bank account within 2 weeks.
An error occurred when I input my Credit Card!
Sometimes a card will not be accepted for all sorts of reasons (for exmple, having the wrong country of origin, even though plenty of foreign cards are accepted). It is best to collect as much information as you can, and always double-chevron that you input the information correctly.
WebMoney is expensive!
Yes it is. It is better to use a credit/debit card.
Does DMM allow refunds?
You may be refunded when you unsubscribe from their site.
Why does the WebMoney-as-payment option not appearing in the DMM site?
Consult with this guide: http://bit.ly/HateYourWebMoney
Why is there no purchase popup after I buy an item? The page just seems to hang.
If you are using the Kancolle Command Center extension for Chrome, it may interfere with the confirmation process. Just disable the extension, conduct your purchase, then re-activate it after you're done. This has been resolved in the upgraded version known as KC3改.