- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Seasonal/Present Box 2014
How to Obtain
Present box can be obtained instead of the usual ship drop. Instead of the usual ship drop notification, a different one will appear "Box found & retrieved":
This will notify you that you've received a Christmas gift "Present box obtained":
Known Drop conditions:
- Boss Nodes (with some exceptions)
- S-rank victory higher chance
- A-rank victory still some chances
- Can be drop even with Max ship
Obtainable in the following maps
Unless specified, all drops are from the boss node.
- 3-5 (F node with Northern Princess and K node with boss)
- 5-3 (D and F)
- 6-1 (H node with Aircraft Carrier Princess and K node with boss)
The present box can be open through the item screen:
You can choose 1 box, which contains one of the following:
- [Red Box] ===> [Resource] (✕ 550 and ✕ 550)
- [Green Box] => [Sweets] (Irako ✕ 1)
- [Grey Box] ==> [Material] ( ✕ 3 and ✕ 1)
- Via December 12th, 2014 Update
- Present Boxes will cease to drop after the December 26th, 2014 Update.
- Present Boxes in your inventory will not disappear.
- Unless you really need resources, it is recommended to choose the Material Box as those are more efficient and harder to obtain. Irako can be used to boost your ships to sparkle but you can do that manually.
- There seems to be no limitation on how many present boxes you can store.
- The present boxes are rare drops, so don't feel bad if you don't get one.
- As of the April 10th, 2014 Update, you can get one Present Box every month by clearing 1-6.
- Reward for completing one-time sortie quest B37.