Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki sandbox!
This page exists so that you can practice editing or formatting (see Help:Editing) without changing any serious content. Feel free to try wiki editing out here first.
Wiki allows for rather complicated formatting. It can look overwhelming when you begin, but don't let it worry you. Just start with the basics... enter some text, and learn the other pieces as you go. Your content contributions are welcome and important. The wiki is a collaborative effort and others can help with formatting and other improvements.
New Event Preparation Guide
Key target of guide: Beginning-Early intermediate players
Objective: Provide framework for base easy event preparation, while aiming to teach skills to progress to intermediate
Key Ship List
Key Event Mechanics
Moving Beyond Easy
|Sea in Front of the Naval Base
| Operation Name
|Coastal Waters Defense
| Operation Content
|Mobilize for a patrol of the waters outside the naval base!
Sea in Front of the Naval Base
- This map is used for flagship-sparkling.
- This entails running the ship you want sparkled in the flagship position. Sometimes this is done alone, which minimizes MVP-theft (a rare problem); however, more commonly two "trash" vessels (destroyers picked up from 1-1 while you are sparkling) are placed in the second and third slots to minimize the chances of enemy vessels scratching your flagship. They are not refueled, and are scrapped or used as modernization fodder once they can no longer be deployed.
- The short length, harmless enemies, and 50% boss encounter rate make this map ideal for completing Bw1.
- You are recommended to sparkle ships while completing this.
Japan Coastal Waters/Nanao Northern Bay/Maizuru Bay
|Japan Coastal Waters/Nanao Northern Bay/Maizuru Bay
- Important Note: Upon depleting the TP gauge, you will need to complete the map one more time in order to actually finish it
- Recommended Compositions:
- No (F)BBs are allowed on this map.
- Using all submarines can make the map relatively easy and will reduce the gauge very quickly.
- On lower difficulties, 4SS can make it through the map relatively unharmed.
- LBAS strikes should be focused on node B.
- There are no LoS checks for this map.
- For people who lack the subs needed
- 0-1CAV 1-2CL, 3-4 DD 0-2 SS(V)
- Good for map clearing up till the final run
- Final Run Composition:
- 1CA(V), 1CVL, CL, 3DD
- Since you're facing additional battles in Wo-class Nodes, additional air defence is required.
- Post Clear Run Composition:
- 1CA(V), 2CL, 3DD
- Can be used for post-clear run and evades Node D.
- TP Gauge on this map is depleted based upon the type of ships you bring (submarines seems to have the most impact) and the number of Zuiun and Seiran seaplane bombers you have equipped in your fleet (which also aid in depleting the TP Gauge).
- Once you pass Node I, you can safely advance even with ships at red health, as the nodes after that do not involve any more battles.
- On the final run, the map will change its routing and your fleet will encounter more battles where you'll face more carrier battles and air attacks unless you follow the requirements to prevent being sent to Node D.
Recommended LBAS Attack locations:
Node B and Node I
- Use All Torpedo Bombers or Land Based Attack Aircrafts
- If using an all-Submarine team, it may be advisable to deploy your LBAS to Node B.
- If you're aiming to farm Node I you may want to eliminate the surface ships so your fleet has a better chance for S-rank.