- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
From Kancolle Wiki
- Able to perform OASW at 100 ASW.
- Average firepower, torpedo, ASW, HP and armour.
Visible Fit Bonuses
|Visible Fit Bonus|
|12.7cm Twin Mount Type-C Kai 2||+1|
|↪With LoS Radar||+1||+3||+1|
|12.7cm Twin Mount Type-B Kai 4 (Wartime Modifications) + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director||+1|
|↪With LoS Radar||+1||+2||+2|
|↪With Air Radar||+5|
|↪With 61cm Quadruple Torpedo Mount ||+1||+3|
|61cm Quad (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount Late Model||+2||+1|
|5inch Naval Gun Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
- LoS Radar is any Radar with an LoS stat equal or greater than 5.
- Air Radar is any Radar with an Anti-Air stat.
- Includes 61cm Quadruple Torpedo Mount (Late Model).
- She is just an average destroyer at Kai that doesn't have anything to set her apart from the rest. She isn't useful for anything beyond quests.
Not Recommended Roles
- Required for A54, A67, A78, A84, B46, B61, B103, and B112.
|You can call me Samidare! Please take good care of me. Leave the escort missions to me!|
| I'm Samidare. I was friends with Murasame, Yuudachi and Harusame in the 2nd Destroyer Division.
Ah that's right, I collided with Shiratsuyu during a transport mission... I'm really sorry for being such a klutz. But I'll do my best!
| Secretary 1
|I'll do my very best, Admiral!|
| Secretary 2
|Please leave it to me.|
| Secretary 3
|A...are you that interested in me?|
| Secretary Idle
|When night falls, I sometimes remember. About apologising to Hiei-san. But, I can't quite remember... why? ...Just a little more...|
| Secretary (Married)
|Admiral, you'll become a klutz if you push yourself past your limits you know? See! Go get some rest! I'll get you some tea alright? Wait here!|
|Admiral, I li... Uuu, no! I'll continue to do my best!|
| Player's Score
|A letter has arrived.|
| Joining the Fleet
|It's finally time for us to shine.|
| Equipment 1
|Yes! I'll do my best now.|
| Equipment 2
|I'm happy. Let me show you the new me.|
| Equipment 3
|Please leave it to me.|
| Docking (Minor Damage)
|Fuu... I'll rest a while.|
| Docking (Major Damage)
|I can't go on... I'll go take a short rest alright...|
|A... a new comrade? I want to meet her soon.|
| Returning from Sortie
|Operation complete. Thanks for your hard work.|
| Starting a Sortie
|I won't let you call me a klutz anymore!|
| Starting a Battle
| Night Battle Attack
|Leave the vanguard duties to me.|
| Night Battle
|It's not over yet, we're just starting!|
|Alright~! Did you see that, Admiral?|
| Minor Damage 1
| Minor Damage 2
|Whoaaa, that hurt...!|
| Major Damage
|I'm sorry... Looks like this is as far as I go...|
- During the Battle of Empress Augusta Bay, she ended up colliding with Shiratsuyu during the battle.
- At the Naval Battle of Guadalcanal, she was part of Hiei's escort. But due to a complex formation, heavy fog and a squall; the fleet was scattered and Hiei was sunk.
- Shared with Supply before Kai.
- This line is shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development.
- Shared with Secretary Married before Kai.
| 2nd Anniversary
|Today is the 2nd anniversary, Admiral! It’s amazing! I’ll work extra hard today!|
| Rainy Season 2015
|I really like the rainy season. You don’t think something like this is good? …Hey.|
| Midsummer 2015
|It’s summer now! Let’s go to the sea together, Admiral. Oh wait, we do that everyday.|
| Christmas 2015
|Merry Christmas, Admiral! I’ve made a cake for… Whoaaa! Wha!! Aaah!!|
| New Year 2016
|Happy New Year! Leave things to me this year too, Admiral! Yes!|
| Valentine’s Day 2016
|I-it’s Valentine’s, Admiral! This chocolate cake is for you… Ah, h-huh!? Aaaaah!!|
- X = Obtainable only in boss nodes.
- O = Obtainable in any node beside the boss node.
- Drops were referenced from both Kancolle Japanese Wikiwiki and Kancolle Japanese @WIki.
- Background Coloring
- Yellow Background means the drop is cited at only one of the sources.
- Green Background means the drop is cited by both sources.
- No Background means ship in question isn't rare enough to warrant color coding (you can add the background yourself if you want).
- Unless specified, all ships are obtainable through crafting.
- Ships that are only craftable through Large Ship Construction (LSC) will have notes to specify (LSC Crafting).
|Ship Name||Rarity||No.||World 1||World 2||World 3||World 4||World 5||World 6||Remarks|
- Her name refers to ”梅雨”, which is a rainy season which happens around the end of spring and early summer. During this time it is humid and the sky is often overcast. It is the subject of many artistic works such as songs, poetry, and paintings in East Asia, specifically Japan, Korea and China.
- Sunk, 26 August 1944 in Palau at 08°10′N 134°38′E.