- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
From Kancolle Wiki
|I'm the light carrier, Ryuujou. Don't I have a unique silhouette? But I'm a proper carrier that can launch planes in succession. Look forward to it!|
|Even though I'm a light carrier, I've had a long and illustrious service record.|
| Secretary 1
|What is it?|
| Secretary 2
|Ummm. Please don't touch me so much!|
| Secretary 3
|So, about what I said to you just now. Well, I didn't mean it. So come help me with maintaining these planes.|
| Secretary Idle
|Aah, what's... that... I... Ah, it's nothing! Don't you get bored at all...?|
|So... what do you really think of me? Well, it's fine if you don't want to tell me. I was just a bit curious. Ah, it's nothing! Sorry...|
| Player's Score
|Looks like... something has come for you. I don't know what it is.|
| Joining the Fleet
|Carrier Task Force, sortieing~!|
| Equipment 1
|Hoho~... Do you really think that much of me? I'm a bit happy about that♪|
| Equipment 2
|Thank you♪ Will I be able to best Akagi and Kaga now? Eh... I guess that's still impossible, Ahahaha...|
| Equipment 3
|Let's do this!|
|Hoh~, I'm really happy for the supplies~|
| Docking (Minor Damage)
|Yeah... I'm going to be laid up for a while.|
| Docking (Major Damage)
|I can't really fight like this... Sorry, I'll need to rest. Something like a paid vacation?|
|Oooh, looks like a new ship has arrived! Let's go meet her!|
| Returning from Sortie
|The fleet has returned to port. Good work!|
| Starting a Sortie
|This is the main fleet because I'm here!|
| Starting a Battle
|Let's do this! Attack Corps, take off!|
|All you planes, it's time to get to work!|
| Air Battle
|This won't go like the Solomon Sea!|
| Night Battle
|Alright, let's settle this!|
|Alright~! I did it! I'm the greatest! Praise me, praise me!|
| Minor Damage 1
| Minor Damage 2
|Owow! Whoa... This is bad!|
| Major Damage
|No! I'm in a bit of a pinch!|
|I'm... a bit... tired now... Sorry...|
- She had a flush deck with no island superstructure which no other IJN carrier had and was shared with few other carriers due to safety and design issues.
- She was one of the many ships caught up in the Fourth Fleet Incident that revealed design flaws in current IJN warships.
- She suffered damage to her bridge, flight deck and superstructure and her hangar was flooded.
- Shared with Supply before Kai.
- This line is shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development.
- Shared with Secretary Married.
- She was sunk during the Battle of the Eastern Solomons by an airstrike from the USS Saratoga.
- X = Obtainable only in boss nodes.
- O = Obtainable in any node beside the boss node.
- Drops were referenced from both Kancolle Japanese Wikiwiki and Kancolle Japanese @WIki.
- Background Coloring
- Yellow Background means the drop is cited at only one of the sources.
- Green Background means the drop is cited by both sources.
- No Background means ship in question isn't rare enough to warrant color coding (you can add the background yourself if you want).
- Unless specified, all ships are obtainable through crafting.
- Ships that are only craftable through Large Ship Construction (LSC) will have notes to specify (LSC Crafting).
|Ship Name||Rarity||No.||World 1||World 2||World 3||World 4||World 5||World 6||Remarks|
- Ryuujou shares many characteristics with the Hiyou-class such as being a shikigami-using an onmyouji, wielding a flight deck scroll and some clothing choices.
- Ryuujou wears a maroon/dark red kariginu-like coat over a white shirt, a black skirt and a magatama.
- She has dark brown hair in twintails and she wears a visor cap resembling a ship's bow. Overall, she also looks smaller and younger than all of the other carriers, having a visibly flat chest.
- Her second remodel gives her a different shirt collar with three magatama hung under, her skirt gains white stripes along the brim, a golden flight deck scroll, with the necklace attached to the scroll and her blue flame is now golden.
- She talks in Kansai-ben; often nicknamed "RJ" and, with her cap, resembles somewhat like a McDonald's worker.
Browser Game CG
KanColle Kai Animations
|KanColle Kai Animation for Ryuujou Kai Ni|
- Sunk during the Battle of the Eastern Solomons, by aircraft from the USS Saratoga, 24 August 1942.
- Her first(kai) and second(kai ni) remodels represent her historical refitting.
- Received her Kai Ni on 5/23/2014, together with Haguro.