- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
||Explode...... and sink......!
||Introduction as Boss in E-4
Introduction as Preboss in E-3 and in the Final Form
||Normal day battle
| Under attack
|トラエテ…イルワ…||I've...got you...||as in, she's locked on to you|
|ソンナ…ワタシガ…オチルと…言うの…？||Impossible...you are telling me...that I...am going to fall...?|
- Summer 2014 Event E-3 preboss node flagship & E-4 Boss.
- Midway Island.
- She's immune to torpedoes, so neither torpedo bombers nor torpedo attacks will land on her. During night battle the ships will only attack her using their firepower stat.
- She's an installation type, so she's weak against Type 3 Shell.
- Damage text is different from others:
- Slightly damaged(小破) → Confused(混乱)
- Moderately damaged(中破) → Damaged(損害)
- Heavily damaged(大破) → Broken(損壊)
- Sunken(撃沈) → Destroyed(破壊)
- The three runways around her are based on the three runways on Midway Island (Seen here)
- Her 2nd form is based on the Midway-based aircraft attacks following the battle, which sunk Mikuma after her collision with Mogami.
- Her planes are literal translations of the names of US Navy aircraft: the Abyssal Hell Diver is either the SBC Helldiver or the SB2C Helldiver, the Abyssal Hellcat Fighter is the F6F Hellcat and the Abyssal Avenger Torpedo bomber is the TBF Avenger. Notably, the former 2 are named after aircraft not in service with the US Navy during the Battle of Midway, or were simply not present at the time. The original Helldiver did not see action in the Pacific theatre (it was relegated to the European theatre, and was most notably used by the French), and while its successor's first flight was in December of 1940, it was not put in service until the end of 1942. Meanwhile, the Hellcat hadn't even flown its first flight until late June of 1942 (weeks after the battle) and was not in service until the next year. Furthermore, the Hellcat was designed based on performance data gathered from the Zero recovered at the Aleutian Islands.
- Her equipment change to a radar rather than bombers in her final form may refer to the breaking of the Japanese codes by the Americans.
- In the anime, she is voiced by Sakakibara Yoshiko
- She evolves from the Airfield Princess.