- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Kancolle Android Version
In order to play the Android Version of Kancolle you will need specific system requirements for your mobile phone in order to use the app. According to the official dev tweets, the requirements are as follows:
- OS: A Smartphone that has Android 4.4 or higher
- CPU: 1GHz or more
- Memory: 1 GB or more
- Space: 100 MB of free space
There is also a list of phones which are currently confirmed to work for the mobile version of Kancolle on this site.
If your system does not meet the requirements, it may be still possible to use the app, but there is a risk of the app may crash in the middle of gameplay.
Acquiring the App
In order to play the Android version of Kantai Collection players will need to go to DMM's Play Store and download the App from the DMM Game Store App Center onto their mobile device.
From that site, you will need to download the app via scanning the QR code. Once you sign into the app, download the Kancolle App and install it to your mobile device.
From there you can select the app and start up the game. If your account was accepted to play in the Kancolle Android version you'll gain access to play, otherwise you'll be declined from gaining access to it.
Currently there are a few small noted things that are different from the Kancolle Android Version which players can do in this one which they can't do in the original. Which include:
- Being allowed the option to turn music, sound and voice off at the start of the app.
- The Android app does not require Region cookies, VPN or any devices to use for it in order to play the game, making the Android Version region free to all players to use.
- You can scroll through your list of Kanmusus and equipment in the fleet composition and equipment section by moving your finger up and down the screen.
- Right side of Resupply Menu is condensed to accommodate a mobile browser.
Many people on the desktop can't play without their favorite viewer, and mobile is no exception. To this point, below are compatible viewers: