- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Installations are a type of Abyssal commonly encountered in events, extra operations, and boss nodes of advanced maps, such as World 6-4 or E4 in Summer 2016. They tend to be governed by special rules, and certain equipment gains bonuses when used against them.
- Cannot be attacked be Torpedoes. This includes Night Battle Base Attack Power; only Firepower is calculated in attacks against Installations.
- Cannot be attacked by Standard Carriers or Light Carriers equipped with Dive Bombers, though Dive Bombers can target them during Opening Strike.
- Torpedo Bombers can attack them, as long as the Carrier does not have any Dive Bombers in any slots (a Dive Bomber slot of 0 counts as having no Dive Bombers, and thus will not prevent the Carrier from attacking). However, the Torpedo Bomber's torpedo damage is not taken into account in damage against them, significantly weakening their combat ability.
- Depending on the kind of Installation, the following equipment can give bonuses: Type 3 Shell; Daihatsu-class Landing Craft; Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tanks & Marines); Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank; WG42 (Wurfgerät 42); Type 91 Armor-Piercing (AP) Shell; and Type 1 Armor-Piercing (AP) Shell.
- Installation attack power is calculated in the same way as their ship designation, which varies between BBV, BB, and CV. Bonuses against those ship types stack accordingly.
- Installations that carry planes will not attack in Day Battle when moderately damaged (or when all their planes are shot down), similar to non-Armored Carriers.
- Installations activate a second Battle Phase, like Battleships.
- Submarines are forced to attack Installations in Day Battle if they carry equipment, such as the WG42, that enables them to attack. Their Torpedo stat will not be used in the damage calculation. Submarines can also attack them at Night, even without specialized equipment.
There are a number of Installations, all differing significantly in their make-up, strengths, weaknesses, and stats.
- Soft Installations
These are the normal installations that make up the majority of the ones introduced in earlier maps, besides those mentioned below. These, as do most Installations, tend to be BBV-type and thus use the Carrier attack formula with Day and Night Shelling animations. This means they cannot attack in Day (or Night) Battle if they become heavily damaged.
Pillboxes, or Artillery Imps, are smaller installation-type Abyssals that generally have lower health and more vulnerabilities than other installations. Artillery Imps are BB-type Installations, which means they use the BB firepower calculation and can attack even when heavily damaged.
The Supply Depot Princess is significantly weaker to the WG42 than other Installations.
The Isolated Island Princess is also significantly weaker to the WG42, but has less post-cap weaknesses than the Supply Depot Princess.
The Central Princess takes increased damage from Dive Bombers and Seaplane Bombers during opening strikes. Her Damaged/Corrupted form takes increased damage from the WG42 and Type 2 Ka-Mi tank, though using both will cancel the Tank's bonus. The Central Princess is a BB-type Installation, which means she uses the BB firepower calculation and can attack even when heavily damaged.
Installation-specific Damage Bonuses
(Note: "per ★" refers to each point of Improvement on the equipment, up to a MAX of 10.)
|Soft Installations (incl. Supply Depot)||Artillery Imps||Isolated Island Hime||Supply Depot||CA(V), (F)BB(V), CV(B)||PT Imps|
|Type 3 Shell||x2.5||x1||x1.75||x1||x1||x1.3|
|Daihatsu-class Landing Craft||?||x(1.8+0.036 per ★)||x(1.8+0.036 per ★) (?)||x1 (?)||x1||x1|
|Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tanks & Marines)||?||x(2.15+0.043 per ★)||x(2.15+0.043 per ★) (?)||x(1.3+0.026 per ★)||x1||x1|
|2x Daihatsu-class Landing Craft (Type 89 Medium Tanks & Marines)||?||x(3.0+0.06 per ★)||x(3.0+0.06 per ★) (?)||x(2.08+0.0416 per ★)||x1||x1|
|Type 2 Ka-Mi Tank||?||x(2.4+0.08 per ★)||x(2.4+0.08 per ★)||x(1.7+0.051 per ★)||x1||x1|
|WG42 (Wurfgerät 42)||+75||x1.6+75||x1.4+75||x1.25||x1||x1|
|2x WG42 (Wurfgerät 42)||+110||x2.72+110||x2.1+110||x1.625||x1||x1|
|AP Shell + Radar||x1||x1.85||x1||x1.1||x1.1||x1|
|AP Shell + Secondary||x1||x1.85||x1||x1.15||x1.15||x1|
|2 Small Main Guns||x1||x1||x1||x1||x1||x1.2|
|2 AA Guns||x1||x1||x1||x1||x1||x1.1|
|2 Secondary Guns||x1||x1||x1||x1||x1||x1.2|
- The Seaplane Bomber/Fighter bonus is effective for that ship's Base Attack Power even if the slot is zero (all planes have been shot down).