- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
From Kancolle Wiki
(Redirected from Harbour Princess)
Stronger Variant (As seen in 4-5)
|クルナ…ト……イッテイル…ノニ……||I told you... not to come... any... closer...|
|ナニモ…ナニモ…ワカッテイナイ…||You don't understand... anything... at all...|
| Under attack
|イツカハ…ワタシタチモ…カエレ(ル)…||Someday... we too.. will come back...|
- Her model in the Spring 2014 Event was Port Darwin.
- Reappeared in the Spring 2015 Event. This time her model was Trincomalee.
- Harbor Princess is a plane-using installation-type enemy. This changes some of Harbor Princess's behaviors:
- Harbor Princess's damage indicator text is different from others:
- Slightly damaged(小破) → Confused(混乱)
- Moderately damaged(中破) → Damaged(損害)
- Heavily damaged(大破) → Broken(損壊)
- Sunken(撃沈) → Destroyed(破壊)
- With regards to attacking, Harbor Princess:
- Enables 2nd round of daytime shelling.
- Cannot attack during daytime shelling at Damaged or worse.
- Cannot attack during daytime shelling if all of Harbor Princess's carried planes are shot down.
- Uses the carrier formula for shelling damage. (Daytime: [Firepower + Torpedo + (Dive Bomb × 1.3)] × 1.5 + 55; Nighttime: Firepower + Torpedo)
- Attacks at night if not Broken or Destroyed.
- Prioritizes attacking submarines during daytime shelling. (Attacks surface ships at night)
- With regards to defending, Harbor Princess:
- Cannot be the target of torpedo attacks, with the exception of torpedo bombers;
- Treats torpedo value as 0 for all other incoming attacks for damage calculation (again, excluding torpedo bombers during aerial combat);
- Is not subject to cut-in attacks involving torpedoes (Mixed cut-in and Torpedo cut-in fail to function);
- Cannot be the target of shelling phase attacks from carriers carrying at least 1 dive bomber, but can be chosen as shelling target if all dive bombers equipped on that carrier were shot down or if only torpedo bombers were equipped on that carrier in the first place.
- Takes increased damage from ships equipped with Type 3 Shells and WG42 (Wurfgerät 42).
- Takes increased damage and has lower evasion rate during daytime shelling from battleships equipped with both large caliber guns and AP shells.
- Not subject to covering from escort ships.