- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Game Updates/2016/January 19
From Kancolle Wiki
|January 7, 2016||January 19, 2016||February 10, 2016|
January 19th, 2016 Kasumi Kai Ni update
- Kasumi Kai Ni Remodel
- Kasumi will have an "extremely high [remodeling] level".
- The usage of "extremely high level" was previously only used on LV77 or higher remodels. (Kasumi Kai Ni remodels at Lv75.)
- Blueprints will not be needed.
- Kasumi Kai Ni B
- Kasumi Kai Ni could be converted to "Kasumi Kai Ni B" at an even higher level (Lv88) to gain bolstered AA capability.
- This remodel will not require Blueprints or Development Materials.
- It will be possible to re-convert her back to "Kasumi Kai Ni" which has more balanced stats.
- Two new quests are implemented:
- Flagship "Kasumi" Patrol the Northern Sea!
- Deploy Flagship "Kasumi"! Eliminate the Enemy Fleet!
- AACI Fire for Fleet Anti-Air Escort Ship
- By equipping a High Angle gun, AA Radar and a Machine Gun, Kasumi Kai Ni B can use AACI. She can also do so using only the High Angle gun and Machine Gun at a lower effectiveness.
- New Furniture
- Listing updated for January/Mutsuki
- Mutsuki's Window *new*
- Mutsuki's Table *new*
- Setsubun "Bean Throwing" Set
- Adult Setsubun Set
- Aircraft Carrier Stained Glass *will costs a lot of furniture coins*
- Aviation Battleship Stained Glass *will costs a lot of furniture coins*
- Dynamic Furniture Coin Discount
- If you lack furniture coins but still want furniture that costs a lot, you can now use a Furniture Fairy for Dynamic Furniture Coin Discount.
- Furniture Box Opening UI Updated
- Now you can choose to either open All/Half/10 at a time.
- Slight Modification to Furniture
- The two hot spring bath furnitures have been slightly updated to fit the season. The Naval Base Counter Bar now returns to normal operation.
- Naval Base Slot Expansion Expanded
- Maximum ships that can be held increased by 10 to 280; equipment maximum now 1220.
- Isuzu Kai Ni AACI Improved
- Isuzu Kai Ni's AACI effectiveness has been increased. Also, she can now utilize the Fleet Anti-Air Escort Ship AACI.
- Mizuho & Kiyoshimo Get Setsubun Mode
- Their CGs are changed slightly.
- Setsubun Voice Implemented
- Over 90 ships have Setsubun lines (both new and old).
- Ornament materials were removed.
- Limited-time New Year CG and voices were removed.
- Kasumi gains specialty with regards to equipment at Kai Ni and Kai Ni B:
- At Kai Ni, she can equip Fleet Command Facility and Daihatsu. At Kai Ni B, she can equip large radars such as FuMO25 Radar.