- Welcome to the Kancolle Wiki!
- Currently account creation is by request only. Once you submit your request please wait 1-2 days for our administrators to process your request.
- You can also visit our IRC channel at #kancollewiki to directly contact an administrator.
Game Updates/2015/June 26th
From Kancolle Wiki
June 26th, 2015 The Beginning of Summer Update
- New CG for Shouhou Kai
- Light Carrier Shouhou Kai will have new CG for both normal and damaged art. Please take care of Shouhou in the new season too!
- Furnishing Shop Listing Updated for Season
- Listings in the Furniture Shop updated for the start of summer. Includes two new furnishings "Water Bath" and "Japanese-Lantern Window"; "Beach Floor", "Wind Chimes of the Naval Base", etc., return to be available in the furniture shop.
- New Regular Map Available
- In order to search for the main force of enemy mobile forces, carry out air reconnaissance towards the abyssal anchorage deep in the Central Sea Region. Sortie to 6-3 with a seaplane tender equipped with either large flying boat or superior recon seaplanes escorted by torpedo squadron, and carry out the air reconnaissance operation "Operation K"!
- Regarding Air Reconnaissance Map
- Map Operation K is an "Air Reconnaissance Map". By using powerful seaplane for reconnaissance, it's possible to survey locations important to the enemy by air. In the case of success and critical success, obtaining a B-rank or better victory at the final destination will complete the operation and award the admiral with recon awards (resources etc.)
- New Equipment Eligible for Improvement
- Additional Benefits for Improved SONARs
- Improved SONARs and hydrophones now increase evasion against enemy torpedo salvo based on the improvement level. Please utilize this well when fighting against enemy submarine fleets.
- Fix of Anti-Air Equipment Bug
- There was a bug that prevented the Fleet Anti-Air bonus and formation bonus to be applied to the Anti-Air calculation. This update fixes the bug.
- Takanami Banner Fix and New CG
- Fixed a bug where certain banner displays will remove the Kai symbol for Takanami Kai. She now also has a new CG.
- Seasonal CG and Voice Implementation for Shiratsuyu and Murasame
- Seasonal Voice Implementation
- End of Rainy Season CG/Voices
- The rainy season CG and voices have been removed. (The CG can be viewed in the ship album/index.)
- Kanoya Base and Iwakawa Base Servers Strengthened
- The two named servers now deal better against stress connections.
- Seasonal CG and Voice Implementation for 7th Destroyer Division